African American Weddings

Seriously ppl

So I literally mailed out my invites yesterday is people really on my phone about bringing a guest. Pls pls I am not going to get annoyed I will just ignore

Re: Seriously ppl

• Aww date twin....I'll be right there with you this weekend. One of my BMs helped me to finish stuffing all the envelopes yesterday and I'm mailing them off Friday
  • Smh maybe I should have waited to Friday like planned
  • Mine go out in a few weeks I'm not looking forward to the phone calls, text or emails..
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_seriously-ppl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:146ab1ab-6fe9-4794-a168-c5a8add8cfbaPost:011e463d-2806-46e2-81d3-d4816021ac07">Seriously ppl</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I literally mailed out my invites yesterday is people really on my phone about bringing a guest. Pls pls I am not going to get annoyed I will just ignore
    Posted by kthowell[/QUOTE]

Girl, go ahead and tell them "no" so they can spread the word to others...lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • In Response to Re:Seriously ppl:[QUOTE]In Response to Seriously ppl:go ahead and tell them "no" so they can spread the word to others...lol Posted by missowens[/QUOTE]

This!
  • I am mailing mine tomorrow EEEEK!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards