Wedding Etiquette Forum

If you're interested...

...someone is having a Bumble Bee themed wedding over on you-know-where.  She's asking for tips on how to make it classy.
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: If you're interested...

• aw hell, now I'm starting to lurk there.

re: the bumblebee and significance to weddings... when I think bumblebees, I don't think love, commitment, marriage, loyalty, etc. I think of a queen bee who is a stank ass hoe living with and screwing a bunch of male slaves.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_interested?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3ee25f9a-023c-457a-bf01-8be68143362dPost:c0a3a153-557a-4928-86d0-8e7cd8572d1b">Re: If you're interested...</a>:
    [QUOTE]aw hell, now I'm starting to lurk there. re: the bumblebee and significance to weddings... when I think bumblebees, I don't think love, commitment, marriage, loyalty, etc. I think of a queen bee who is a stank ass hoe living with and screwing a bunch of male slaves.
    Posted by pooh8402[/QUOTE]

Agreed! 

• bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2010
    oh my word

ETA:  It's a goldmine over there.
  • There's also a chick over there who wants to send her STDs 1 year and 7 months out???  BSC.
  • The "can we ask for cash" thread is great.  I can't believe some awful, mean people would have the balls to disagree with her idea!!!!!!!

I also love that in the 2nd comment someone was told that it was tacky and they just didn't care.  Just imagine all of the rude things that they're probably doing to their guests at their wedding!

• bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2010
    Sucrets, I was just called out for being rude!1!1!!1  I'm loving it.
  • bbycakes, I didn't think that comment was rude. the bride who was adviced against money-grabbing by her family and friends, and STILL went through with her ill-thought plan, is rude. I was practically called rude on my local board (yes on TK) for saying that as a guest, I wouldn't appreciate a "donation to charity" non-favor because it seems AWish to me. whatevs, at least I'm honest with you about what at least half of your guests are thinking and not saying. I even tried to word it nice.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Capri - delete the link...I'm lurking, no worries.  But I just can't get started.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards