Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Good Morning and TGIF!

I'm very tired this morning.  H and I recorded Jersey Shore to watch over the weekend because I just wanted to go to bed last night.  I am excited for a date night with Miguel tonight though.  We didn't really celebrate V-day, so we'll have a nice quiet dinner tonight.

Re: Good Morning and TGIF!

• dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  It was so beautiful out when I left the house this morning.  Put me in a good mood to start the day!

Interview went okay yesterday.  Of course, I'm second guessing just about everything I said!  Oh well, I should hear early next week if they've decided on asking me to come in to meet in person.

• Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooo, where are you going on date night?

I am FINALLY feeling like my old self again.  That z pack did such a number on me all week-- I don't think I'm ever taking it again.

FRIDAAAAYYYYYYY  DAY SHIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    Yay friday! I have off so I'll be catching up on wedding things, trying to sell things online and taking care of my FBIL's dog. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    good morning!!

we get to leave an hour early from work today becuase of the beautiful weather!!!
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning all!

I LOVED getting into the jeep in just a light sweater!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning.  This weather is fantastic!  So looking forward to the long weekend.
    Amer- I don't like Z packs either. I got so sick to my stomach last time I was on it.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-tgif?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:82e8ca31-ac65-49c8-8485-1f8d5a0314c3Post:a6d791e8-d60f-43d4-a67f-de75c9925855">Re: Good Morning and TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooo, where are you going on date night?
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

I don't know... have to figure it out today.  Any recs for a cozy loungy place with good food?  I feel like sinking into a booth with low lighting and just chatting and eating with H.
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning! How is everyone? I haven't made it out of bed yet... but I guess I should soon. FI just asked why I was on the computer and not getting dressed for breakfast...

He can wait a few minutes. Yay! I'm so happy to be away... We both really needed this. I walked out on the beach last night while he was bartending and just relaxed for once. I've been so stressed out over everything with my mom & dad, wedding, money, work, the DD & her father situation... It's really been taking a toll on my health. I talked to my dr when I went in for the strep and she said that a lot of my weight gain would have been because of the stress, as well as my constant headaches, backaches... I'm gonna take yoga or pilates classes to try to destress.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    paprika - Glad you're taking some time out for yourself.  Enjoy every minute of this weekend!  I'm very jealous :)
    edited December 2011
    paprika - I was going to yell at you for being on here and not relaxing.  I'll let it slide since you're stillin bed.  Glad you are destressing and it's something you and A needed.  Enjoy this weekend! 
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011

Thanks guys. Yeah, i'm trying to destress... TK is my only 'solace' during the day that lets me destress. You ladies make a big difference. A has a meeting at 10, so I'm gonna grab a book out of my car and sit on the beach and just read. I probably won't be back on until later today. We're going shopping either today or tomorrow too; driving back to the outlets in Rehoboth. I hit them yesterday, but A hates it when I drag him to the Coach outlet. I had to avoid that... I'm going today or tomorrow though. :)

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    paprika - Enjoy the time for relaxation! I am also super jealous!

TGIMFF!! The temperature is great right now, but why is it so stinkin dark out? Come on 5:00!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all! I'm so with Madam on this one TGIMFF!

Hil - Whitpain Tavern - maybe you can even get them to have the tableside violinist to play for you! haha j/k. The only place I know of that's sort of like that is this little place all the way in Lehigh Valley- totally dive from the outside, but they have the best food! Blue Mountain Summit - again it's a bit far of a drive for date night, but so worth it if you're willing to drive it.

Paprika- So glad you get some time to yourself to relax! Savor every moment as I'll be living vicariously through you today!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Update on StrollerGate2011-

So my brother and SIL #2 offered to give the stroller back to SIL #1 for her to sell.  She said she didn't want to take it away from them and SIL #2 said it's cool, we really don't use it. So SIL #1 said, well, maybe in the fall.

This confused my brother and SIL #2  but I know what #1 is thinking-- there is a big flea market in town every October.  She's not thinking craigslist or anything like that.

lawdy lawdy.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    Morning!

We are having friends stay with us tonight, so I'm making my baked ziti when I get home- yum!  And they're bringing their puppy! (sadly, a Cavalier King Charles and not a Beagle).

FI is skiing this morning.  In a t-shirt, probably.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Ah haha Strollergate2011!
    my 2012 shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    morning!

paprika - enjoy your weekend!

I agree with madamA - where is the damn sun?
  • CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning ladies!

TGIF

Its the last day at the job. And suprisingly Im in an excellent mood, I didn't really like it here but money is money.
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • edited December 2011
    amer - so they are letting them keep it until October?
    edited December 2011
    >>amer - so they are letting them keep it until October?<<

I have no idea.  Right now I am getting text after text from my younger brother OFF about the two of them.   I'm talking 3 messages at a time.

Yay being caught in the middle.  :(
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I feel like Strollergate2011 needs its own logo! 

I started out the day yesterday feeling like garbage, and it just went downhill from there -- I ended up going home at noon and sleeping for pretty much the rest of the day. I'm not feeling as bad this morning, but if I didn't have a day full of very important meetings, I totally wouldn't be here. 

On the plus side, we're taking my parents, my MIL and FIL, and my Aunt and Uncle on a tour of the new place tomorrow! So excited! 

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies!

I've had an eventful morning. I'm so glad I'm out of here at 2 today. I'll post in the Confessions board.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    feel better LadyJ! 

Yayay for the new place!  When do you make settlement again?
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Less than a month! St. Patrick's Day!!!!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Lady J!

Amer- haha oh family drama

I had my injection for my bone scan an hour ago...watch out! I'm radioactive now! hahaha....gotta go back at 2:30 for the actual scan :-P 
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-tgif?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:82e8ca31-ac65-49c8-8485-1f8d5a0314c3Post:fbfb3583-1dcf-4211-80e7-486623981541">Re: Good Morning and TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm radioactive now! hahaha....gotta go back at 2:30 for the actual scan :-P 
    Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, though, as you're not so radioactive that you can't be around people!!
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-tgif?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:82e8ca31-ac65-49c8-8485-1f8d5a0314c3Post:2659d568-bd2f-4892-ae5d-2c50b7a4a4d9">Re: Good Morning and TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning and TGIF! : Don't worry, though, as you're not so radioactive that you can't be around people!!
    Posted by LadyJ10[/QUOTE]

hahah oh yes! you're right. hooray!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
    edited December 2011
    Jesster, just don't start climbing walls  ;)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards