Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

PSA: New Site for Sharing Vendor Info

I've often said that my fellow Knotties are the best resource out there.  I've personally found your vendor recommendations to be the easist way to sort through an endless sea of possibilties. It is nice to have a place to just do "one-stop shopping" if you will.  We've had the Minneapolis Bio for a good amount of time and it has really contributed to our community and was incredibly helpful in planning my own wedding.  However, things change in the wedding world faster than a shotgun wedding, and our awesome board mod has a lot on her plate, and she isn't always able to update the site as fast as Knotties discover new vendors.

SMorriso and I have volunteered to take on a project to bring a new archive of vendors and ideas to the community. This is in no means an effort to take away from the Mpls Bio, more just to ease the load of those volunteers and add to an already extensive list.
We'd love for you to contribute your own reviews, especially if you've used vendors that are not already listed in the Minneapolis Bio.  Just email us at  MrsTwinCities@gmail.com with your Knottie name, a link to your reviews, and a list of the vendors that you used.  We'll try out best to get the reviews posted as soon as possible.

The new site can be found at: www.mrstwincities.weebly.com. It is not affiliated with the Knot, but we hope that you'll find it useful to you in your wedding planning.  Please feel free to contact us with suggestions for improvements or changes, too.

Re: PSA: New Site for Sharing Vendor Info

• leahluleahlu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is awesome. Thanks girls.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!

Just to clarify, would you like information for those of us who aren't married yet? Several of us are able to tell other brides how our experience has been with certain vendors so far, and honestly, we're more likely to be on this board than all the married Knotties :)
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All contributors are welcome.  Sorry I didn't make that clear before.  We'd love to hear from you unmarried Knotties!

The site is sparse right now, but hopefully it'll bulk up quickly as reviews roll in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards