Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: It's too quiet on here!

• tinabean00tinabean00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm Tina from Bowling Green

My wedding is October 8 at Lost River Cave in Bowling Green
    Here's a pretty picture, because I love pictures!

Not my pic, but from the venue
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  Our wedding was about 5 weeks ago - May 8th, in Georgetown.  There are a few photos in my bio, but we get the rest of the pro photos by the end of the week.  Yay!

DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I'm so jealous.  I'm about 3.5 months out and just ready to be finished and married and laying on the beach :)

Your photos, pro and not, look amazing!  You were so beautiful and there is nothing like a man in a uniform!  Congrats!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I understand about just wanting to be done.  Use that energy, get all your stuff done early so that you're not stressed at the end. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I'm Emily and our wedding is October 2 at the campus of the missionary sending organization I work for.  We'll be getting married in a meadow surrounded by woods on 3 sides.  We're going for simple and elegant.  Our colors are green and blue...mainly lime and aqua.  And we're a major DIY couple...even growing our own wedding flowers.  I can't wait!
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and that's in Louisville.  Sorry!  Forgot that part!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm Kaet from Louisville.  Our wedding is in about 23 days (July 10th).  We are getting married at Beargrass Christian Church in Louisville where my FI's parents got married.  And for the reception we are shutting down my parents' street and having a block party.
  • edited December 2011
    Im from Morehead, KY (boring area) lol and we are getting married oct. 23 :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hello Everyone!   i am Stella, from Wilmore. I am getting married june 13th 2011 at Talon Winery in Lexington.  The wedding will be on the patio of the barn with the reception inside.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm Michelle--We're getting married at Caldwell Chapel in Louisville on July 17th--AHHHHH!!!!

Reception is at 300 Spring in Jeffersonville...
  • edited December 2011
    I'm Tricia. I am from Northern Kentucky. We are getting married on October 16!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • jzilljzill member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi everybody! I'm Stephanie and I live in Lexington.  My wedding is in Nicholasville on May 21st. :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm the only southern KY bride, I feel so alone! :)
    A few of you are coming really close
    another few of you are october knotties with me!  woohoo october!  hehe

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Tinabean00:  I am in love with your reception site!  For my bachlorette we rented a cabin at Red River Gorge and went hiking at Natural Bridge.  We were hiking and there was a small, simple ceremony going on and it was gorgeous.  One of my friends mentioned where you were getting married in Bowling Green and I said "OHHH, I read about that!!"  Sounds amazing!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went hiking at Natural Bridge a few weekends ago, and while it was disgustingly hot and raining most of the weekend it was absolutely beautiful, that would be a beautiful place for ceremony, minus any tommy tourists!
    I absolutely love the cave, I think I could live there, I did an internship there last semester and loved being there all the time.
    I'm jealous of your block party, did you watch Gilmore Girls?  It reminds me of Lane's reception in the street, sounds like so much fun!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Im Jessica, wedding is August 21! We live in Louisville, but we're getting married at Lakeside Reflections (reception also there) in Jeffersonville, IN!

57 days, and II CAN'T WAIT!
    Augu 2010 July Siggy Challenge- Favorite Wedding Item!
    Our Boston Terrier Cake Topper!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    177 image 130 image 24 image 23 image
    RSVP Date July 21 Magic Number 150
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married August 7 at Churchill Downs!! 
  • sweetiegirl23sweetiegirl23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My name is Nicole and we are getting married May 7, 2011 at Historic Boone Tavern Hotel and Restaurant in Berea, KY. :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards