• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Bridesmaid Drama Update!!

***This was an email from the bridesmaid who dropped out of the wedding***

You know brandy.. U havent changed at all. U were driving me nuts with ur wedding. And about ur friends throwing u partys. All they did is send me emails about how wed all pay for this and for that. So really when i throw a party i pay .
It got to over the top but thanx for being a bitch;i have non-returnable $143 dress. I knew this would happen. U are going to drive people away with ur selfishness. And so controling . I stated a self opinion and u couldnt handle it... So id rather not be ur friend then. If u cant control the whole situation u just eliminate the person. Good bye..... PS U r a bit**

Re: Bridesmaid Drama Update!!

• she sounds like a classy, highly intelligent female. it's a shame she's no longer a part of your wedding party.
  • In Response to Bridesmaid Drama Update!!:
    [QUOTE]***This was an email from the bridesmaid who dropped out of the wedding*** You know brandy.. U havent changed at all. U were driving me nuts with ur wedding. And about ur friends throwing u partys. All they did is send me emails about how wed all pay for this and for that. So really when i throw a party i pay . It got to over the top but thanx for being a bitch;i have non-returnable $143 dress. I knew this would happen. U are going to drive people away with ur selfishness. And so controling . I stated a self opinion and u couldnt handle it... So id rather not be ur friend then. If u cant control the whole situation u just eliminate the person. Good bye..... PS U r a bit**
    Posted by afloggie[/QUOTE]

I really don't know where to begin with regards to highlighting my favorite parts of this gem, but here goes...

I think my favorite is definitely "I stated a self opinion."
  • Classy toothless wandering idiot!!
  • Jesus - you don't need her in your life, that's BS if you ask me. (Just my "self opinion" Wink)
    Alison and Tom 9~11~10
    Anniversary
  • I agree with all of the above comments. Spellcheck. English. Please?

I love my puppy ... and my husband, I swear!
  • Lol thanks girls for making me feel better! Oh and BTW this girl is not poor, just bought a house, had a pool put in, had a nose job and does not work, lives off her husband, so she would not have been out any money at all.
  • edited August 2010
    I thought my head was going to explode while I attempted to read that.

It's your own fault.  Why did you try to get a 1st grader to be a Bridesmaid?
    TTC since 2010
    Me: 36, slightly elevated FSH. Everything else (hysterescopy, HSG, b/w) normal.
    DH:30, with super sperm? >200mil post wash
    BFP #1 - May 2011 - m/c @ 8weeks
    IUI #1 - July 26 2012 - Femara = BFN
    Suprise BFP Jan 15 2013. Hope this one sticks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • hahahahhaha diablesse!  love it.

she is on a one way train to crazy town.  just ignore it, be the bigger person, and move on.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Bridesmaid Drama Update!!:
    [QUOTE]***This was an email from the bridesmaid who dropped out of the wedding*** You know brandy.. U havent changed at all. U were driving me nuts with ur wedding. And about ur friends throwing u partys. All they did is send me emails about how wed all pay for this and for that. Posted by afloggie[/QUOTE]

waitwaitwaitwait.... she's mad at YOU because your FRIENDS wanted to throw you parties?

You're better off, hon.
    murrayed
  • Pretty awesome huh lol. Yeah I am soooo over her
  • Do we have the same BM's?  This girl is nuts!  Goooooood bye!  It was painful to read that, I agree with LTB, maybe we can fix the typo's/grammar/text speak and send it back to her?
    [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/eq6ma9.jpg[/IMG]
  • Thanks for the laugh, she really is ridiculous. Totally agree with PP's - buh bye, psycho illiterate!

PS - I hardly think being stuck with a non-refundable black dress is the end of the world. Isn't that the deal you had with your girls, just to buy a black dress they liked? I'm sure she'll never have occasion to wear it. *insert "whatever!" hand sign*
    BabyName Ticker
  • Wow! She sounds like a winner.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • I think it really took me more brain cells and concentration to read the e-mail than for her to write it.

Has this girl never seen or heard of a wedding before? "I have to buy my own dress and shoes?!?!" Ugh.

You should include this as one of your checks, one less thing to stress about? CHECK!
    Photobucket
  • In Response to Re: Bridesmaid Drama Update!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bridesmaid Drama Update!! : waitwaitwaitwait.... she's mad at YOU because your FRIENDS wanted to throw you parties? You're better off, hon.
    Posted by nhelene[/QUOTE]

This was definitely my favorite part too....

I want a self opinion.  Jeez, it hurt to type that badly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked. PersonalMilestone
  • Wow ... consider yourself LUCKY she is no longer in your wedding. You want the people who are closest to you there on that day. She seems like a jealous idiot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
  • Wow-I bet it is sad to see her go!  But seriously, that kind of a person ruins wedding days for the bride.  You are better off. 
  • This made my afternoon...because she is crazy, and as a communications editor, I want to strangle her neck!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :) image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards