Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

St. Joseph Brides - rehearsal dinner location?

Hey girls!

I was just wondering where everyone is planning their rehearsal dinner if you are getting married in or around St. Joseph. I'm planning from Chicago, and I know the best choice is just to go up there and look for myself, but a starting point would be wonderful. So far we have looked into the Boulevard (a little pricey), the Art Center and an Italian restaurant that I can't remember off the top of my head. We are paying for the wedding ourselves, so we don't want to break the bank on a rehearsal dinner. We are open to just about anything!

Happy planning!

Katie

Re: St. Joseph Brides - rehearsal dinner location?

• Options

Thank you! We've looked a lot of places but did not consider the Pump Room.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_st-joseph-brides-rehearsal-dinner-location?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:e0ab6450-5b14-41c2-aaab-52e5dcfdd1d3Post:fe83cc6d-c26d-4f95-9a37-a97cef90b51f">Re: St. Joseph Brides - rehearsal dinner location?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you! We've looked a lot of places but did not consider the Pump Room.
    Posted by kestrands[/QUOTE]

A Great  Italian Place is Santaniello's in St. Joe
    Soon to be Mrs. Cross!
  • Options
    I'm thinking we are going to have our Rehearsal at the Pump House Grill too. Let me know how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards