Nevada-Las Vegas

Anyone used Imagine Studio's for their photography?

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has used Imagine Studio's for their wedding photography?

I am looking at booking the Juno Gardens at Caesar’s (with the great help of this forum, thank you!) and they are the photographer's they use on site. I have had a look at their photo's and they look quite good.

Has anyone got any ideas on how much they charge for the photo's to be out on a disk? We are not fussed on print's as we are coming from overseas. Were you happy with your photo's? I'm really not into 'posing' photo's more 'capture the moment photo's'

Does anyone know how much they charge per hour to go off site from Caesar’s?

Many thanks for your help guys!

Dee Kiss

Re: Anyone used Imagine Studio's for their photography?

• Last I heard, they charge $600 in addition to your package price to get the CD of the photos:

http://www.vegasgroom.com/Imagine-Studios_122.html

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• edited February 2013
    We just got married at the Silver Sky chapel at The Quad which is the same group as Caesars and our package came with $60 free pictures so we used Imagine to capture our ceremony. Overall, they took great pictures but I wished I paid the outside vendor fee so I can use my photographers (Light source films).

We used the $60 to get some 4"x6" and 5"x7". If you want the disc is $400 for 76 pictures. We didn't go for that. The photographer didn't introduce herself to us until the end of ceremony and then she took off because we had our own photographers to capture after the ceremony shots.

I think if you have extra budget, you should consider to bring in your photographer to capture the ceremony :).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_anyone-used-imagine-studios-fopr-their-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:ceffc3d3-40da-404e-9789-2f87fa98ac3dPost:d0bd98f5-909f-4b2f-904a-31ac7518ab75">Anyone used Imagine Studio's for their photography?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has used Imagine Studio's for their wedding photography? I am looking at booking the Juno Gardens at Caesar’s (with the great help of this forum, thank you!) and they are the photographer's they use on site. I have had a look at their photo's and they look quite good. Has anyone got any ideas on how much they charge for the photo's to be out on a disk? We are not fussed on print's as we are coming from overseas. Were you happy with your photo's? I'm really not into 'posing' photo's more 'capture the moment photo's' Does anyone know how much they charge per hour to go off site from Caesar’s? Many thanks for your help guys! Dee
    Posted by deeandrob1984[/QUOTE]

For what they would charge on a disk and off site photos, you can end up getting Todd from Bently and Wilson for the entire day and all of your images on a disk, and some will be edited, depending on the package you choose. There should be info on the caesars wedding website about off-site prices. once you book your package they may send you a wedding welcome package with all that info it in. but the prices are subject to change so what it cost now may end up being more come your wedding day

Imagine studios comes with our package at the flamingo so we are going to use them for our getting ready shots, and then pay the outside vendor fee to bring in todd for the ceremony.
  • http://www.imaginestudioslv.com/caesars-palace-photography-cinema-services/ The prices are in the link above, you can see the prices to get the cd added on to your package and prices for upgrades. I booked the bella Luna package at the Juno garden. I think I'll add on one hour of photography time - Octavia package $800. This will give me 1.5 hours in total and all the images on a disc. There's only 11 of us so I don't really want a photographer coming to the meal afterwards, I just want the ceremony (included in the package) and a few pictures afterwards so I figure an extra hour is enough. Caesars don't finalise photography details until one month before your wedding day. I did look at Todd's website last week and it did look as though I could get an extra few hours for $400 so much cheaper than an extra hour with Imagine at Caesars but I only want an hour and as I live in the UK I want to keep everything as easy as possible. It seems like extra hassle to have to work with two photographers. I also thought the images on Imagines site and facebook page looked better than Todd's, they seemed fresher more modern and imaginative but I'm only going on the pictures on their respective sites. Also, I'm not sure how much Caesars charge to use an external photographer maybe a few hundred dollars. That will add to the cost of the photographer, so using an external one would be less of a saving. For me, it would be different of I was having a large wedding but I just want to keep it simple. My ceremony is at 3-3.30, an extra hour of photography then as we walk to the Venetian for our meal at 5 I would like the eleven of us to take some fun, family pictures en route.
  • PS off property fee, according to their site is $75
  • spoon1984 is correct. I've been speaking with caesars as well and have asked about the fees for the copyrights.
    it depends on which package you pick. if you decide to add additional hours, your copyright will be more as well.
    bella luna is 400. roman and cleopatra are 525. caesar is 800. (these are in my notes that i have right in front of me. if you want the rest of it, pm and i can send you the file?) i didn't check with Imagine's own link to see whether or not they're up to date. the rates I listed were given to me by caesars last month (jan 2013)
    Our wedding day also marks our 11th anniversary of being together :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_anyone-used-imagine-studios-fopr-their-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:ceffc3d3-40da-404e-9789-2f87fa98ac3dPost:5472bc68-e5ea-454c-a05a-716df256c380">Re: Anyone used Imagine Studio's for their photography?</a>:
    [QUOTE]spoon1984 is correct. I've been speaking with caesars as well and have asked about the fees for the copyrights. it depends on which package you pick. if you decide to add additional hours, your copyright will be more as well. bella luna is 400. roman and cleopatra are 525. caesar is 800. (these are in my notes that i have right in front of me. if you want the rest of it, pm and i can send you the file?) i didn't check with Imagine's own link to see whether or not they're up to date. the rates I listed were given to me by caesars last month (jan 2013)
    Posted by vvn1217[/QUOTE]

Hi could you send me this info too please, I'm booked with Caesars for July but haven't discussed this with them yet. I've only been using Imagines site. If you have anything about flowers or music that would be great too! Many thanks ill pm you my email incase you are able to send me the info. Thanks
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_anyone-used-imagine-studios-fopr-their-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:ceffc3d3-40da-404e-9789-2f87fa98ac3dPost:6cd18ce7-d006-4897-be5b-972b65e234c1">Re: Anyone used Imagine Studio's for their photography?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone used Imagine Studio's for their photography? : Hi could you send me this info too please, I'm booked with Caesars for July but haven't discussed this with them yet. I've only been using Imagines site. If you have anything about flowers or music that would be great too! Many thanks ill pm you my email incase you are able to send me the info. Thanks
    Posted by spoon1984[/QUOTE]

<div>sure pm me! (I don't think you have yet? I don't see any "pop ups" or anything around my page here... I'm quite new to the knot am I just overlooking it?)</div><div>I have info on ceremony pkgs, reception pkgs, buffet info, photography, floral, upgrades... and pictures of the chapels :)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://lasvegas.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_anyone-used-imagine-studios-fopr-their-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:ceffc3d3-40da-404e-9789-2f87fa98ac3dPost:2697c05d-3d6b-4805-ba60-035323b3d3a1">Re: Anyone used Imagine Studio's for their photography?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone used Imagine Studio's for their photography? : sure pm me! (I don't think you have yet? I don't see any "pop ups" or anything around my page here... I'm quite new to the knot am I just overlooking it?) I have info on ceremony pkgs, reception pkgs, buffet info, photography, floral, upgrades... and pictures of the chapels :)
    Posted by vvn1217[/QUOTE]

Hi
    I haven't done this before either! I think it looks like any messages sit on your bio page and on the left hand side at the bottom there's an inbox. Thanks!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_anyone-used-imagine-studios-fopr-their-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:ceffc3d3-40da-404e-9789-2f87fa98ac3dPost:2db10fda-a653-4269-b00b-c83f9f030cfd">Re: Anyone used Imagine Studio's for their photography?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone used Imagine Studio's for their photography? : Hi I haven't done this before either! I think it looks like any messages sit on your bio page and on the left hand side at the bottom there's an inbox. Thanks!
    Posted by spoon1984[/QUOTE]

<div>sent! :) i almost missed your pm!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards