New York-Upstate

Photographers in Rochester NY under $3000!!

I went to a bridal show in Rochester NY last month and found a photographer I abolutely LOVED. I didn't book her because my Dad has been bugging me to meet with a friend of his who does photography. He wouldn't give me the guy's contact information after I have been asking him for FOUR weeks. Finally we met with him on Friday and his pictures were terrible! He just got a digital camera - moving over from his film camera. Now the girl we loved is booked :( I am crushed! I have called more photographers today and they are either booked or out of our price range. I budgeted $2000 and I have now pushed it up to $3000 because we can't find anything we like. We just can't afford to spend $5000 on wedding photography, it's not in our budget. Ok now that I'm done writing about my mini-melt down does anyone have any suggestions for decent photographers in Rochester NY around $3k???
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Photographers in Rochester NY under $3000!!

• edited December 2011
    I live in Rochester, however I am getting married in Watertown. We are using Crystal Herry Photography out of Syracuse. They don't charge for travel. You have the option to use her or an associate (cheaper). Good luck!!!
  • onealfamily26onealfamily26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking to build my portfolio!  I'm already an established photographer, but I'm changing my specialty to wedding, which mean I need wedding pictures!!

Anything from engagements, bridal themed boudoir/pin-ups for him, wedding photos, bridals, etc!

Let me know if you're interested!

Check out my FB here:
    http://www.facebook.com/onealphotography
    and here:
    http://www.facebook.com/flirtbyamyonealphotography
  • edited December 2011
    We are using sterling photography. They are fantastic. Tom and veronica are very personable. They made our engagement session so much fun. They are really good quality for a reasonable price. Just within your budget maybe under depending on what package you pick. Sterlingfoto.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Robin Fox. I love her pictures and she has a lot of really reasonable pricing for packages.

www.robinfoxphotography.com

Good Luck!
  • When is the wedding?
  • I am using Ross Weddings. They do photography and videography. Very personable and open to any ideas you have. Have the latest video equipment- I've been to bridal shows and went to tons of photography websites and like Ross Weddings the best! We booked them!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards