New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Reviews

I got married on Oct. Th but have been really busy so haven't had time to write a review.  Wedding was beautiful and some people said it was the best wedding they have been too.

Wedding Planner - Lauren Paige AAAAAA++
Can't say enough about Lauren.  I live in FL. and she did allot of work since wasn't around that much.  There is no way I could have pulled off such a fantastic wedding if not for her.  She always went above and beyond her job duties.  Best decision I made out of all the other decisions I had to make for the whole wedding.

Venue - The Garrison  AAAA
It was a beautiful and day it really complemented the fantastic view!  People kept commenting on how beautiful it was.  Everything was perfect including great service.

DJ - Mad Mike from Mad Mike and Friends- AAAAA++
Mike is one of my best friends but honestly he was great!  He played everything on my list, through in some others that he knew everyone would like and brought a TV so my  photographer could do the photo montage.  I was so worried no one would dance because it was a Sunday morning wedding but he had them up and dancing from the very beginning.

Florist - Lee Vasquez-  AAAA
Lee was very easy to work with and extremely creative.  We had a phone consult and she asked me some questions to get an idea of what I like.  When I went to see the mock up, WOW!!!  My centerpieces were unique and stunning!!  People loved them and were even taking pictures of them.

Bakery- Pastry Garden - AAAA
They were extremely patient with me while I decided what I wanted and were very helpful.  They spent almost 2 hrs. with me.  Cake was beautiful and tasted great!

Photographer - Digital Weddings-AAAA
They were great!  Got there right on time so we could do our pics before the ceremony. Great to work with!  They took their time and took all the shots I wanted and  also took so many really creative ones.  When they put up the photo montage people were shocked that in such a short amount of time they put something so beautiful together.  Pictures came out great and can't wait for my album.

Video- Halo Productions- AAA
They were always there shooting but you would never know it.  The guy was so sweet and quiet.  Really nice to work with.  I haven't seen the video so can't comment on that.

Dress - The Town Shop - AAAAAAA+
Giavonna is unbelievable.  The first time I was there she picked out the dress that looked perfect on me.  I had a lists of dresses I still wanted to try since I am so thorough.  I even came back the next day to try on more.  She was SO patient!  She has a great eye and picked out the one that I decided on on the first try! I came back numerous times for fittings and she was still so patient even though I was a real pain in the ass. Seamstress was wonderful and did a perfect job. I couldn't of been happier with my dress. Giavonna is very up front and honest and I loved that about her. Some people may be uncomfortable about that. If you are sensitive and want someone to tell you each dress looks beautiful on you don't go to her. I looked beautiful in the dress and couldn't of been any happier. People commented all day about how beautiful the dress was.

Makeup - Peira Canu- AAAAA
 Even though she lived about an hour and a half from my venue she was there bright and early at 6 AM and did a great job!  I loved my makeup and I am very picky since I used to do wedding makeup myself.  She is pricey but is probably one of the best in the area.

Well that's it.  I can't think of any other vendors right now. I know this was long winded but I hope it may help some brides looking for vendors.

Re: Reviews

• Options
    Video- Halo Productions- AAA
    They were always there shooting but you would never know it.  The guy was so sweet and quiet.  Really nice to work with.  I haven't seen the video so can't comment on that.

So glad you liked them!  I used them as well and our videographer (I forget his name now) was so patient and helpful...he even was the one to take my hubbys champagne glass to the bar for the toast because he asked for beer in it and it wasn't there...

Dress - The Town Shop - AAAAAAA+
    Giavonna is unbelievable.  The first time I was there she picked out the dress that looked perfect on me.  I had a lists of dresses I still wanted to try since I am so thorough.  I even came back the next day to try on more.  She was SO patient!  She has a great eye and picked out the one that I decided on on the first try! I came back numerous times for fittings and she was still so patient even though I was a real pain in the ass. Seamstress was wonderful and did a perfect job. I couldn't of been happier with my dress. Giavonna is very up front and honest and I loved that about her. Some people may be uncomfortable about that. If you are sensitive and want someone to tell you each dress looks beautiful on you don't go to her. I looked beautiful in the dress and couldn't of been any happier. People commented all day about how beautiful the dress was.

I had her as well and felt the same way!  My mom did not get along with her at all and she knew it but she also knew that I was the one paying for the dress and I was the one to please...I didn't mind her upfront attitude...I didn't want anyone to kiss my azz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards