African American Weddings

Gospel Songs for Ceremony

I am in need of some ideas for gospel songs for my wedding ceremony. 

Re: Gospel Songs for Ceremony

• edited December 2011
    I think T. D. Jakes love songs are beautiful for a wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Winter443 Bio. I think she has a great list of gospel songs for the ceremony on her music page...
  • winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey thats me! lol (thanks mypasmita).  Just click on My Planning Bio below then click on music, hopefully you can find some prospects
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    LOL @ winter. You are welcome. There are a handful of bios i can point to by heart and yours is one of them, because I love your ideas!
  • edited December 2011
    You Are, Kirk Franklin
    Love, Kirk Franklin
    Speak to My Heart, Donnie McClurkin
    The Prayer, Yolanda Adams and Donnie McClurkin
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_gospel-songs-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:29b3e3c0-a85d-4ddd-ae1c-d4521ecea670Post:7e38eede-274a-46fc-a136-29093a8b0f7d">Re: Gospel Songs for Ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey thats me! lol (thanks mypasmita).  Just click on My Planning Bio below then click on music, hopefully you can find some prospects
    Posted by winter443[/QUOTE]

We share the exact same bridal entrance and father/daughter dance songs.
    You looked so pretty!  Did you play the cd for your entrance or did someone sing it?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Winter443...I can't open your bio. Can you help?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards