Massachusetts-Boston

DJ With Uplights

Is it out of the ordinary to find a DJ that also handles area lighting?

We're looking specifically for uplighting.

(Also, if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!)

Re: DJ With Uplights

• MisheyldMisheyld member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NuImage works with an uplighting company.
  • michelle11988michelle11988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I  believe Ra-Mu and the Crew have them.  I'm talking to him tomorrow.

Anniversary
  • AlyssaC417AlyssaC417 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bellaire Music Does I am using him and he offers an awesome uplighting and or monogram package with his already reasonable rates. I am excited to use him at our wedding he gets really good reviews 
    64862_157110774322536_100000708424779_312151_6782220_n Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    East Coast Events! Dj Josh Spitilari is AMAZING! He just did my wedding recently and he also has his own uplights. I can tell you that people took his cards and CD's at my wedding and raved about him, and the lighting in the room all night. I do not know what he charges as my brother's gift to us was the Dj. But I do know he is a professional and knows what he is doing. VERY organized!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, I am using Greg Capozzi at C-Zone, he is proving uplighting and all DJ services. We saw him at a wedding and thought he was great. We did meet with NuImage, they do not do uplights directly (at leat didnt 4 months ago) but they are done through Boston Uplights and are way more expensive then getting them directly through the DJ.
  • edited December 2011
    Groove Entertainment out of Lexington,MA
  • edited December 2011
    all star entertainment & uplighting! good prices, too
  • OsterizerOsterizer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Curtis Knight Entertainment also does uplighting.  We're having our wedding at a historic inn, so uplighting wouldn't be appropriate.  But, I think they mentioned that they offer it.
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Unique Sounds has uplighting
  • nboraizanboraiza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i second c-zone.  so far they've been great. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • arigold01arigold01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using DJ Greg Bedard for my wedding next year and he is FABULOUS!
  • edited December 2011
    I think c-zone.  I used Greg, and he also did my uplighting.  The room looked amazing, and the dance floor was packed all night.
    p.s. I'm not a newbie.  Something happened to my account, and I had to start a new one. 
  • love2naplove2nap member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's not unordinary... I would just ask. I didn't realize that my DJ offered in it until he asked if we wanted to upgrade to it. We used Main Entertainment in NH but they'll travel to MA too.

Our wedding coordinator booked ours for us, it was either Curtis Knight or C-Zone... whoever it was did an AMAZING job-- they added so many nice touches :)
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend DJ Ra-Mu and the Crew...we are getting ceremony and reception music, flat-screen tv's on the dance floor, and uplighting all for only $1400!  I'm very pleased with them so far! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards