Rhode Island

Florists in Westerly/ Stonington area

Hi

I am getting married at Lake of Isles at Foxwoods. I live in the Providence area and have only gone to a florist there. Does anybody have any recommendations for florists in the area? Thanks.

Re: Florists in Westerly/ Stonington area

• RIFallBrideRIFallBride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
    We had our reception at Lake of Isles, they are the best! We used Jane at Just for You in CT and loved her but she is about an hour into CT so not sure if you are up for that. You may want to post on the CT board too for other recommendations. I grew up in the westerly area but don't know much about florists there now.

• Thanks. I will probably post on the CT board too. I kind of think of that part of CT as "kind of Rhode Island" just like seekonk isn't really massachusetts..lol
  • Adam's Garden of Eden does incredible work.
  • We used Celebrations Flower Shop in Westerly and Becky was great! The flowers were beautiful and the prices were very reasonable. She can tell you what will be in season, what flowers work best, but she also listens to what you want! She delivered all of my bouquets and arrangements to North Kingstown, so I'm sure she would deliver to CT. I believe she has a facebook page.
    Anniversary

• Thanks for the suggestions :)
  • Check out Broadview Florist in Westerly. Next to Dunn's market. The owner, Sherry does beautiful work and they travel to CT often. They will also work with your budget. Celebrations in my opinion is a litlte outdated, but it sounds like they did a nice job.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards