Illinois-Chicago

Candy bar

I'm going to have a candy bar, and can bring it all myself to the venue. Anyone have suggestions on where to find jars and candy, for not a lot of money?
Thanks so much in advance.

Re: Candy bar

• edited December 2011
    Dollar store, Michael's or other craft stores.  Look on-line for coupons for Michael's.  If you order on-line at the dollar tree they can ship to you in bulk.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My food blog!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 September Siggy Challenge
  • edited December 2011
    I got this link from another knottie on the DIY board, it has some websites for candy and also how long candy will keep so you can order accordingly:

http://www.projectwedding.com/wedding-ideas/candy-buffet-faq

Good luck! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We just had a candy bar at our memorial day weekend wedding. I haven't gotten around to posting my items from it for sale. If you are interested email me at     Katie919@gmail.com and I can send you pics
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,

We did a Candy Buffet as well for our wedding. I have the items posted on our site for sale.

We also went to Costco, Godiva Chocolates and Also to Target to get the candy that they had.  We purchased a lot of classic candy as well as some that were more formal for the wedding. 

Everyone enjoyed it and it was a great idea.

Many blessings to you on your Big Day!
  • gottadance64gottadance64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For jars try going to estate sales - they have all sorts of old, interesting containers your can get for cheap!
    Daring to dream a bigger dream
  • vmoran32vmoran32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Check out TJ Maxx

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards