Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Bachlorette Party

Do you know what you are doing or your girls have planned for you??? 
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Bachlorette Party

• I'm not a big drinker so they've talked about lunch and a spa day.
  • I suspect the shore or a country concert. I would love to travel somewhere fun, but I personally think it should be up to them to plan (in their budget.)
  • I don't have a BP so I think I am going to invite my girlfriends for happy hour. 
    imageAnniversary
  • I know something is planned and it's an overnight thing, but I'm being kept in the dark about it. I normally don't like surprises but I kinda like that this will be one.
    Anniversary
  • I was kept in the dark for mine. I knew we were going to dinner and that was about it. They surprised me by taking me to a male review at The Caves, which was HILARIOUS!!! I know a lot of people aren't into that sort of thing, but we had a blast. :-D
  • angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_bachlorette-party-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:037b647f-6f6f-4aef-a505-77ee2970b527Post:e22fc0bb-0315-40b8-bf78-a2b5d16a36c3">Re: Bachlorette Party</a>:
    [QUOTE]I suspect the shore or a <strong>country concert.</strong> I would love to travel somewhere fun, but I personally think it should be up to them to plan (in their budget.)
    Posted by ccb150[/QUOTE]

That would be the best bachelorette party ever!! Sometimes I wish my wedding was in the summer... there are way more fun things to do when the weather is warm!

I have no idea what we'll be doing for mine. I'm not huge on bars and clubs and stuff, but I don't exactly want to have a low key night either, haha, so we'll see.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Some really Great ideas!!  and i love that some of you are being surprised!! We were planning on heading to OCMD for a weekend in September, but due to a few unfortunate events that is not feasible anymore.... Last year I had gone down the shore with my mom and sister for a bon fire on the beach with live bands and a dj, and it was a blast!  So I was considering doing that with the BP...Just need to find out if there will be another fire this year....if not, we are back at square one.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards