African American Weddings

Engagement Photos

Hello ladies. I need a little help. FI and I are getting married in myrlte beach and is taking our engagement photos there. Well FI wants to wear a linen suit and im like no. If thats what you going to wear during the ceremony why would you want to wear that in our engagement pics??? He act like a old pimp daddy and he's only 25. I showed him some engagement photos took but other couple. They had on nice jeans and a sweater. He says"Who wears jeans on the beach" Keep in mind its 40 in MB right now he go freeze his tail off. So he says show me some black ppl that wore jeans in their engagement photos. HELP!!!! Please im bout to loose my mind then he say he want photos in shorts....WHO? Im not about to be out there in shorts. Ladies please put your engagement photos back up so I can show this nut whats nice.

Re: Engagement Photos

• mnm729mnm729 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't taken my e-pics yet, so I can't share.  What if he wears linen pants with a more casual shirt (a polo shirt or something)?  It may be the best of both worlds.  Good luck and I cannot wait to see your pictures!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    He could wear some Khakis and a nice polo shirt.It is cold on the beach so yea he better cover up!! LOL
  • edited December 2011

Our e pics were taken in the summer so Im wearing a dress but he is wearing jeans and a button down shirt. Take a look at my bio. Hope that helps :)

• edited December 2011
    Our pictures were taken in early November, combined with inside and outside shots. I wore a sleeveless sweater dress, which I try to make sure fit the mode of the climate at the time. The month before we took our pictures was cold as heck, but in November it was warmer than excepted, so our outfit worked out. If you guys can not find outfits to fit the climate conditions can you pick/offer another location, since your wedding pictures will be on the beach. Good Luck!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards