Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Hair Stylist Recs

Anyone have a recommendation for a hairstylist in Philly for me and my bridal party? Preferably in the South Philly/Center City area.

Thanks!

Re: Hair Stylist Recs

• edited December 2011
    Highly recc Meghan Cahill: http://hairbymeghan.wordpress.com/

She did my hair and my BMs hair for my wedding last July. She did an awesome (super fast) job and was very reasonable IMO. She will travel to you for the day of the wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you're not already loyal to a salon, it may be easier to have someone come to you at a home or hotel.  Meghan Cahill, Natalie Pagano, Karen Capcino all do hair.... I believe Jill Kozar (Up Your Do) also travels to you.
  • DianaM27DianaM27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hilary is right Jill Kozar from Up Your Do will come to you but it's obviously less expensive if you go to her
    One of my bridesmaids and I sitting poolside Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Jill came to my venue on day of wedding. She did me plus 6 BM's, 2 jr's, flower girl, and my mom. I dont think there was a charge for her to travel either.

Cindy came as well for makeup so it worked out perfectly for all of us.

Even though it was really nice on our wedding day, i just didnt want to chance that it would rain and that i would be stuck going to a salon then dealing with keeping my hair/makeup dry. It also seemed just way easier having them come to me since I had such a big bridal party.
    Braxton & Lizzie 10.9.10 Photobucket
  • laurAndJerlaurAndJer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks a lot! Someone who would come to me would be great. I didn't even think about rain so that's a good point. I will look into these suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards