California-Los Angeles

QOTD

What's your favorite burger place?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• edited December 2011
    My Fav, would have to be this on little place in Whittier called Norms Burgers. Yuma the fries are sooo goood!
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like The Counter.  Right now a lot of my friends are "taste challenging" The Counter and Umami.  I've had Umami a couple of times but I prefer The Counter.  
  • edited December 2011
    Lucky Devils. I can only vouch for them having the best veggie burger ever, but everyone else I take there also likes it. I also like the Counter quite a bit - I'm a condiment hoar, and I love all the toppings. Their homemade veggie burger is also good. I also prefer it to Umami, Jagore!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is Lucky Devils?
  • edited December 2011
    In La Habra - Imperial Burger
    In Compton - any one of the Tams
    In Burbank - Tom's or Frosty Freeze
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dawn, we had a Tam's in the city I went to high school and that was the place to be after football games.

I really like The Hat but mostly for their chili cheese fries that I stuff into to my cheeseburger. FI swears by the Bob's Big Boy and the Habit. There's also a place in Eagle Rock but I can't think of the name.
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard from a few to try the Counter...maybe that will be my next stop!

My favorite place was this little whole in the wall place in North Hollywod called Toms man they had the BEST burgers and my dad knew the owner so he would ALWAYS give me free fries and shakes man it was THE best but then old age got the best of him sold his place (a few yrs back) it's still called Toms # something now...the food is still good but it's become a chain place so its not as wonderful as it was when I was a kid.
  • edited December 2011

There's this charbroiled  burger place called Paul's Place in Anaheim. Their  burgers are soooo good. I've been craving one of thier burgers for a long time.

Maya
    (ISSR Shiloh Shepherd)
    wedding websites
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_qotd-99?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:2deaf8ca-92d7-4ada-8b4d-ae56e983baebPost:9401d982-aad6-4182-9e1d-6631ac4459fe">Re: QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]My Fav, would have to be this on little place in Whittier called Norms Burgers. Yuma the fries are sooo goood!
    Posted by Melistar85[/QUOTE]

I know that Norms!  It's not too far from where I live. Their burgers are pretty good too.

Maya
    (ISSR Shiloh Shepherd)
    wedding websites
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_qotd-99?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:2deaf8ca-92d7-4ada-8b4d-ae56e983baebPost:3225e6ca-f25f-48fe-9603-fd672821568d">Re: QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]There's this charbroiled  burger place called Paul's Place in Anaheim. Their  burgers are soooo good. I've been craving one of thier burgers for a long time.
    Posted by annagtz82[/QUOTE]
    I live down the street from that place!

I'm not huge on burgers but I'm always happy with in n out. I like making my own burgers better than going out....but as I said, I'm not huge on burgers. Steak on the other hand.....
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_qotd-99?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:2deaf8ca-92d7-4ada-8b4d-ae56e983baebPost:44d84d57-add3-4dc5-9c9a-22f1735524fd">Re: QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where is Lucky Devils?
    Posted by jagore08[/QUOTE]

Hollywood Boulevard, between Highland and Vine. I think at Cherokee. Next to the Loteria in Hollywood.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I also enjoy going to Apple Pan...I prefer a Patty Melt with a slice of Banana Cream Pie Mmmmmm truly THE BEST!Tongue out
  • nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Norm's in Burbank is absolutely the best bacon avocado cheeseburger!  It's a total dive, but AWESOME!

Yes, Tom's #7 in NoHo is great, but Norm's takes the cake!  Bob's is also really good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards