Nebraska-Omaha

Two questions...

Where is a good place to get my dress cleaned and boxed real nice? I want my veil with it, too. 

Where is a good place to get my rings appraised? (yes, I am that bad. I never did it. Whoops!)

Thanks ladies!
"The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Two questions...

• edited December 2011
    Thanks! Yeah...Brokey's doesn't have an appraiser back until November, and I don't want to wait that long! 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    you can call Borsheim's to get it appraised. We got my e-ring from Brodkeys and had to wait MONTHS to get it appraised. Borsheim's has an appraiser on hand. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! How much do they run there? 
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I think getting it appraised is about $100-150. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • AmeliaannebAmeliaanneb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would reccommend borsheims as well...they are awesome and stand by their work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards