Wedding Party
Options

Ring Bearer GIft

I am looking for a good gift for a ring bearer that is 9 years old. Any suggestions?

Re: Ring Bearer GIft

• Options
    What does he like? Buy for him like it's his birthday or christmas. Is he into books? 
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    Ask his parents what he might like.  They'd know better than a bunch of strangers on a message board.

If you're looking for a generic response, I don't think you can ever go wrong with Nerf guns when it comes to 9 year old boys.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    Do you know what kinds of things he likes? Video games, science, reading, a particular movie or TV show, sports, camping, Boy Scouts, name-brand clothes, music/MP3 players/iTunes, computers, trips (take him to the zoo or aquarium), etc.

Whatever he likes, play into that. Ask his parents for help if you aren't sure.
  • Options
    Get him a lower priced gift so he has something he is into now and will play with, then give a $25-50 savings bond to put towards college.
    someecards.com - What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards