New Jersey

Set my date!

It's official!  We booked our venue this past weekend and I'm super excited!  4.27.12 at The Manor in West Orange!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Set my date!

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!  Yay for another Manor bride!  :-)
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats :)  I am a Manor bride as well :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Juliet212Juliet212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Congrats! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KarKarnjKarKarnj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats... it will be here before you know it! =)
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!
  • Faith2730Faith2730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Now the official countdown begins! :)
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  That's a great feeling, and a big check!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• edited December 2011
    congrats that is such a great feeling!
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ginabean82ginabean82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanx every1!  I'm pretty excited!  Now it feels more real!

Peaches-I know ur getting married there in July! Yay!

Kristinathebrid... when r u getting married there?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_set-date-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:be78cbee-22e5-4f34-898d-589a13f52a9bPost:ee948a27-ba4d-4d15-a520-6b50c44ee748">Re: Set my date!</a>:
    [QUOTE]  Kristinathebrid... when r u getting married there?
    Posted by ginabean82[/QUOTE]
    Hi Gina!  October 1st, 2011... 7 months to go :)
    Who did you work with?  Roman has been our contact; we adore him and hope he is our maitre d!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Kristina! 

That is so soon good luck with everything!  What room r u in?  We are in the Virginian room.  We are working with James and to be honest I wish we had someone else!  He's just very forgetful, never returns my phone calls, and when I do get a hold of him I always have to remind him who I am.  Even when we gave him the deposit for your April date, 10 minutes later he was like "the outside is going to looks so beautiful in June".  We were like "dood the wedding is in April".  I guess it would be ok, I just got to make sure I keep on him. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_set-date-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:be78cbee-22e5-4f34-898d-589a13f52a9bPost:85e77ad1-8746-4739-b8fd-13f4ef926554">Re: Set my date!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Kristina!  That is so soon good luck with everything!  What room r u in?  We are in the Virginian room.  We are working with James and to be honest I wish we had someone else!  He's just very forgetful, never returns my phone calls, and when I do get a hold of him I always have to remind him who I am.  Even when we gave him the deposit for your April date, 10 minutes later he was like "the outside is going to looks so beautiful in June".  We were like "dood the wedding is in April".  I guess it would be ok, I just got to make sure I keep on him. 
    Posted by ginabean82[/QUOTE]
    Hi Gina.  Thanks so much!  Very excited :)  So sorry to hear about your communication problems with James!  I'd keep a close eye.  I'm sure everything will be great; their reputation is fantastic.  We have dinner there every so often.  Have you guys dined there? 
    We are in the Regency.  Which I initially was concerned about because the ceilings seemed kind of low but they really aren't.  We have the wine cellar for pre cocktail hour (we have a 90 minute cocktail hour) and then the other half of the cocktail hour will be in the room next to the wine cellar and then our reception in the Regency.  I was very adamant about him giving us the entire downstairs to ourselves and Roman had no problem accommodating.  We have 115 guests so it's a smaller wedding which will fit perfectly. 
    The Virginian is gorgeous!!!  Congrats!!!  How many guests?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  No we never dined there.  We are waiting for them to give us that $100 gift card so we can try the place out!  I know a ton of people who have eaten there though and everyone says the food is fantastic!  That was the number one reason why we wanted to have it there!  The Regency room is gorgeous too!  We were debating between that room and The Virginian room, but we decided to go with The Virginian because we really liked the glass room the cocktail hour is in.  Hopefully it will be a nice day out!  The Wine Cellar is beautiful too!  We are hoping to get some pictures in there as well!  We are probably going to have around 125-130 guests.  Are you guys having your ceremony there as well? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards