Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW- E-pics Blogged!

We had the amazingly great fortune to be able to hire the McGowan Images team to do all of our pictures, from engagements to wedding. I'm so excited to get to work with Chelsea and Mack again! Here's our engagement photos from McKinney last Thursday:

http://www.mcgowanimages.com/blog/?p=8778

Love them!
"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." ~Robert Frost Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW- E-pics Blogged!

• Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I love them! Congrats!
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    PS - I love the Disney touch to the proposal.  I had my bridesmaids walk down the aisle to "Beauty and the Beast" (the instrumental version)... so, you made my heart happy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! The look great. I love that red dress.
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :) I love the Auburn pictures! So Cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome pics, y'all are cute!  I would love to see the Adriatica in person.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These are adorable :)
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Jen6862Jen6862 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great shoes! Lots of pictures to choose from. You look stunning.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very nice, love the Auburn pics, too cute.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    AuburnAggieAuburnAggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!! We had so much fun with them. The Adriatica really is a cool place to take picture. The ones with us between 2 bushes are actually in a alley behind the Starbucks drive-thru, haha.

Briana- the Beauty and the Beast thing was kind of a happy accident, haha. I had just gotten it on DVD from the re-release and insisted we had it in over dinner, and the timing worked out so that he was on one knee as they were singing the "Beauty and the Beast" song in the ballroom. So...if it wasn't my favorite movie then, it pretty much is now :D I LOVE the idea of using the instrumental version in the ceremony- where did you find it?

And Jen- the straps on my black heels were velcro (so awesome!)- made for easy changing into walking shoes!
    "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." ~Robert Frost Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, those are sweet.  I love the last one!

Ahhh, I love Ashton Gardens.  I was sad when I realized the one here would not be built in time for my wedding--it's just beautiful!

ETA:  OMG, I just saw the proposal puzzle--how wonderful!
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    I saw that you're using M&M for your DJ.  Melody has the instrumental version.  I highly recommend it!
  • Options
    ecox12ecox12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These are soo adorable! Also, Briana I am very jealous. Beauty and the Beast is my FAVORITE movie of all times [even my dress looks a lot like her yellow one!], but unfortunately we're not allowed to play any "secular" music at the church. I'm trying to fight it though, especially if it's just instrumental!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cute!
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Cute pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Super cute, I love the last pic!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great photos!  I have to say, and it is a very biased opinion, LOVE the Auburn pics--War Eagle!  Saw AuburnAggie and thought that you were a red-headed A&M grad.  Not too many of us Auburn girls out this way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Those were amazing! I love the one where you guys are running and he's chasing you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards