I have done lots of things early and now at the 3mth mark, it just seems like things are starting to get a bit more complicated...These things are totally out of my control and I am not upset about them (except the caterer situation)...I am just a but stressed and need to vent a little...
1) my MOH was gifting us her father as our officiant for the wedding. But he has unfortunately become ill and will not recouperate by March in time to make the trip down from NY to MD for our wedding. So we are now on the hunt for a new officiant and will have to dish out the $400-$600 for someone to do our wedding.
2) I will now have to do our programs over and buy more paper for them.
3) Our guest won't stop moving! I addressed our invitation envelopes a while back and (like an idiot) stamped them...and now have lost a stamp and will have to re-do the envelopes
4) This goes the same for our rehearsal dinner invites
5) Step mother is adding plus one's to her sister and some other single older family members that I had no idea were even dating...the RSVP postcards have already been done and there is no plus one...too bad for them
6) Our caterer refuses to return our phone calls or emails and I really want to fire them and hire another caterer but I think we are beyond the point where we need or could do this...
Anyway, just a bit bummed out. Are you guys seeing a lot of new problems/hiccups/issues coming up at the almost last minute too?
Expecting Two Little Knuckleheads in June!