Ohio-Toledo

Tuxedos?

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Is one store better than another or are they all the same?  How soon do I have to order?

Thanks for your help!

Jess

Re: Tuxedos?

• edited December 2011
    I just went tux shopping on Wednesday. We went to Mens Wearhouse and President Tuxedo. I liked Mens Wearhouse. The guy was a lot very helpful and talked to us about everything and gave us different suggestions.
  • edited December 2011
    as for ordering, Mens Wearhouse told us the latest you could order would be 15 days before the wedding day. We're going to have our guys go 1-2 months before.
  • edited December 2011

Be very careful with Men's Warehouse.  They added items we did not ask for and I was very unhappy that our $120 tuxes quickly went to $150.  The manager did not return any phone calls I left, and they refused to match prices with President's.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We went to President Tuxedo at Franklin Park Mall. DH pretty much went in and said that's the one I want. Didn't ask prices or anything like that-bad on DH's part but that was his part of the planning. Overall the services was good. We ordered them a few months before the wedding because our wedding was in the middle of prom season. So also take those kinds of things into consideration.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards