North Carolina

HELP! Budget wedding venues (reception and ceremony)

We are on a tight budget and looking for a unique wedding venue (park, barn, warehouse, etc) that we can hold ceremony and reception for 100 people. We would like to be able to use an outside caterer and BYOB and wine. Does anyone know anywhere in the Piedmont Triad, Raleigh, or North Charlotte or downtown Charlotte area. Please help and thanks sooooo much :-)

Re: HELP! Budget wedding venues (reception and ceremony)

• Try 1812 hitching post or carrigan farms. Btw we are having a charlotte bride G2G on the 20th. :) you can PM me for more info if you want to come.
  • In Raleigh, the city rents out several nice old homes and different kinds of venues which are fairly affordable ($150/hr for non-residents of Raleigh last time I checked). Outside catering is fine, though some of the venues have some alcohol restrictions (some are no alcohol, one or two might be no red wine because of the possibility of stains).

My personal favourites are Tucker House (but it might be a bit tight for 100 ppl) and the Borden Building. All the info is here.
  • The stockroom in Raleigh or the Hayloft in McLeansville
    photo Isbell-232_zpsdaf64dd5.jpg
  • Well, now small research on the accessible in the city will be valuable in picking the proper agency for the position who can choose a proper wedding venues and arrange all items properly.
  • Triad Park in Kernersville allows beer and wine, and no catering restrictions. Beautiful reception hall with tables and chairs provided.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards