South Asian Weddings

Advice on What to wear to reception needed.....

Since we had a private ceremony, we are planning our reception for Nov. 6 for our family and friends.  I'm not sure if I should wear my wedding sari again, or wear another nice sari I already have. I would prefer not to go out and buy a new one.
What do you think?  (I would accessorize with different jewelry and probably not use the dupatta.)

Wedding sari:

Pink Sari:

Red Engagement Sari:

I appreciate the advice! Thanks!

(oops! I forgot to add the red sari option to the poll!)

Re: Advice on What to wear to reception needed.....

• Trupti8584Trupti8584 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted for the hot pink saree. I think it will be perfect for your reception.
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like both cream and pink. But I am voting for the hot pink sari for the reception!!
  • edited December 2011
    I like your wedding sari and the hot pink one, but I like the hot pink on more.

But if you want to hold on to that bridal feeling, maybe wear your wedding sari again. That way those who didn't attend your intimate ceremony will get to see you in your wedding sari. Just a thought...
    ExerciseMilestone
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hawt Pink Please :)   It has more embroidery and sequences on it, it looks very fancy, fit for a reception :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the pink!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards