Maine

A couple of big checks

I FINALLY put all my invitations in the mail today, huge sigh of relief! And I'll admit, I was completely lazy and did clear labels in a cursive font. They look great though, better than anything I would have done and saved me loads of time on something that's going to get thrown away 10 seconds after being opened.

I went with my mom, my close friend and her daughter went early this week to get a flower girl dress! SO much fun, she's a typical redheaded, almost five year old (Holly-picture Courtney X10 and at that age!) and loved trying on dresses! It was hard explaining that she wouldn't be wearing the pretty green color that she had on, but once we explained she would be wearing yellow like Belle she was ok with it all. :)

I have an appointment with the florist soon and one with our reception venue to set up the buffet and everything else. I'm on a roll and back to feeling excited! How's it going for everyone else? I'm thinking of you ladies that are so so close!

Re: A couple of big checks

• hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my!  I can totally picture it and can't wait to see pictures! 

I'm at the official 1 month mark.  The kids are leaving in 10 minutes and I'm officially on vacation!  Now I can put 100% of my attention towards the wedding.  I had meetings earlier in the week with my photographer and reception coordinator, and feel a LOT better about those things!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • britthall06britthall06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the cutest pictures of her, I'll post them when I'm home and not on my phone! Huge woohoo for summer vacation and being a month away, so exciting!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the big checks!  I mailed out my invites a little early and literally, I love getting my mail every day now to see who is RSVP'ing. 
    Married 9.4.11
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, getting those RSVPs in the mail has been so much fun.

Today is my deadline...and I'm still waiting on about 25 people (12 or so invites).  That's when the fun turns to frustration!  A handful are WP membes that I'm waiting on, and a few are from FIs family that no one talks to but we had to invite.  Making these phone calls are NOT going to be fun!

And I am officially home and on vacation!  I do not have to drive from Portland to Bath again until August!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards