Illinois-Chicago

Wheaton/Carol Stream Photo Locations

I am looking to search for wedding photo locations near Wheaton or Carol Stream...I also need a back up indoor location...I am not from around that area so I am finding this really hard...if you have any ideas or suggestions please to share!!

Thank you!! :-)

Re: Wheaton/Carol Stream Photo Locations

• Where is your wedding? 

Cantigny is beautiful!!!  There is also a park on Gary Ave in Carol Stream that has a water feature and bridge that we used for our pictures.
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I agree...your best bet is Cantigny. Keep in mind that there is a charge for parking there. The St. James Farm in Wheaton looks pretty & probably doesn't have as heavy bride traffic, however I just read something that they may require a permit.  Herrick Lake is also off of Butterfield in Wheaton (I used to live near there) and could be nice if there isn't a big picnic going on that day. The Old Wayne Golf Course off of Klein & North Ave has a lot of mature trees & is very pretty (I've played the course.) It is members only, but not a stuffy Country Club, so they may not have a problem with you taking pictures there (and it is also party of the DuPage County Open Lands, making it almost a forest preserve.)  Hope this helps! MTP
  • Late to this but Adams Park in downtown Wheaton or Danada Farms.
  • Thank you all so much.....:-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards