Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!

UGH! I thought would make me feel better but it doesn't. And now I wanna go for a run because that's what I like to do when I'm angry but it's too late. I kind of hope that I can keep this anger till the morning so I can run it off but that will mean that I can't sleep and then I'll be too tired to run. oh fml!

Re: I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    You okay??
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so I'm unemployed but this guy I know started a cleaning business and he gives me some gigs. The first time we went together the place was already spotless. Now I'm not one of those people that just can't see dirt and says it's spotless when it's not. My mom is like the Queen of Neat Freaks and I know how to clean and see when something is dirty when other people think it's not. So the first place was super clean but it still took me 2.5 hours to clean the bathrooms. The master bathroom was really clean to begin with but the children's bathroom wasn't really. It was practically twinkling cause it was so freakin' clean. But later the woman said we did a terrible job we didn't clean anything.

I'm like did you check the baseboards? Or how about the window blinds, or your daughters' bathroom that had soap scum everywhere? Apparently not! That woman never called back. Fine. Whatever.

Well today, I went to this other place by myself. It took me 3 hours! HER BATHROOM WAS FILTHY!!!! Hair everywhere! It looks like a guy shaved every single day in the tub (found out later she lives alone....okay...). There was this dirt crap on the shower curtain that was like sand that I cleaned. It took an hour just to clean the one bathroom.

There was so much dust and stuff everywhere it took forever. Well I just found out from my friend that once again I did a crappy job. WTF?!?! Are people retarded? Why don't they just tell me what they like to have clean and I'll just clean that. Because apparently when I go above and beyond  to clean, like the freakin' base boards, and the bathroom cabinets, it's not good enough!!

I mean I got paid either way but it's just so frustrating when I spent so much time and busted my butt and people don't like it.
  • edited December 2011
    That is frustrating. I used to clean houses.... it is no fun. I wonder why those people complained?? I am sorry, hopefully in the future nobody calls to complain.
  • edited December 2011
    Northstar, I will keep you in mind for when our tenants move out in S Jersey - we'll need to have the house cleaned :)  You're near Haddon Heights right?
  • edited December 2011
    Northstar - I give you a ton of credit, I would not have the patience to clean like you do,
    Good luck! I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Cassie!

Kim - yeah I live near there. It's about 15 mins from me.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_hate-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:0780ac87-e550-4d20-b4c5-e5fc0b5446a1Post:cc8b39b5-d6f9-4140-b32a-6b4db7791af8">Re: I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Northstar - I give you a ton of credit, I would not have the patience to clean like you do, Good luck! I hope you have a better day tomorrow.
    Posted by drink227[/QUOTE]

Ditto.  It's such a thankless job - don't let those weirdos get you down! 
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards