Wedding Etiquette Forum

Matt Damon's PPD

guess even the weirdos in hollywood think these are a good idea!!
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20677839,00.html 

Re: Matt Damon's PPD

• And from the way it's worded, they are putting "no kids" on the invitations (or STDs at least).

• Ugh, and then even requested "no kids."  SMH.

• i know, and they have several of their own.  seems sad to not include them.  at least the loons on here always want their kids not only present, but involved in the "ceremony".
  • I've never liked Matt Damon and this tacky move just proves what a douchecanoe he is.
  • I wonder if its all expenses paid because the guests don't know the location?

Tacky?  Sure.  I would still go if they were paying. Tongue out

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Completely off topic - Lynda - I may have told you this before, but I LOVE your dog.  I can't believe how big he's gotten since the puppy picture you had up.

An uncle I was very close raised/bred/showed English Bulldogs.  They are my favorite dogs of all time.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_matt-damons-ppd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:5b00b636-db27-48f6-bd31-552b91ca969ePost:4c683d48-2fc0-4b17-b062-927cfa63b6a1">Re: Matt Damon's PPD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Completely off topic - Lynda - I may have told you this before, but I LOVE your dog.  I can't believe how big he's gotten since the puppy picture you had up. An uncle I was very close raised/bred/showed English Bulldogs.  They are my favorite dogs of all time.
    Posted by kjhowd[/QUOTE]

Want him?  He is being particularly bratty today.

Just kidding. Thanks. It's our first EB and I love them so much.  They are just awesome dogs.  I don't think I will have another breed again.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Ugh.  This is just weird...

Hopefully the "no kids" thing isn't really going on their invitations. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Hey but at least everyone attending will know that they are already married!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards