South Asian Weddings

Re: B&M Tuesday

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is freak'n snowing again!!!  When will spring come???
  • edited December 2011
    Is it too much to ask of the people you work with to actually know what the heck it is that they are doing? GAH!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Nothing but a minor headache today. Kidlet's nightmares/night terrors seem to have calmed down considerably since I started using the lavender reed diffuser in his room, so everybody's sleeping a little better.

Well, and housework, but most people complain about housework. Nobody likes doing dishes, my least favorite part of laundry is the folding, and there's just a general senseof clutter around the place. I have all three of those to do this morning before I get to work on fun crafty stuff. Blah.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_bm-tuesday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:f27d4a4e-408e-4f41-88a3-eeec63dd8468Post:dc3cd5d4-57c4-4992-a3ab-0a10b1b5b7e6">Re: B&M Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is freak'n snowing again!!!  When will spring come???
    Posted by Hinaj[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I knoooww! It snowed 6 inches in Baltimore too! And for Spring, IT'S COMING EARLY!</div><div>groundhog didnt see his shadow!    :)</div>
  • edited December 2011
    I'd like to add this additional item to my original B&M:

I got a vaccination today and dang my arm hurts so frickin' bad. I can't even lift it. So much for lifting weights tomorrow AM :(
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_bm-tuesday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:f27d4a4e-408e-4f41-88a3-eeec63dd8468Post:c5ecac40-a767-4be3-9ec2-0d1a99af443b">Re: B&M Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd like to add this additional item to my original B&M: I got a vaccination today and dang my arm hurts so frickin' bad. I can't even lift it. So much for lifting weights tomorrow AM :(
    Posted by raangoli[/QUOTE]

<div>Awww. what kinda vaccination? Flu? Poor thing. its ok! BTW. i looovve your main picture! is that you?</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Steph - I had to get a typhoid vaccination for some upcoming travels. I took some tylenol when I got home so it's much, much better. Thanks!

Yes, my "profile picture" is me on our wedding day. The payal were left for me by my grandmother who had received them from her grandfather, so they were very, very special. I asked Sandeep (our photog) to take a picture for me and it turned out better than I could have hoped for!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Typhoid, I had to get that like two years, arm hurt so badly the next day.  Feel better. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards