Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Eternity Band Brides?

Hello, Ladies and Happy Friday!

I finally found a wedding band that I LOVE and looks great with my E-Ring.  I had no idea it would be so tough to find! 

My wedding band is a full diamond eternity band.  Because of this, I am thinking about purchasing a plan white gold band, and having that ring blessed/included during our wedding ceremony.  If I do this, I have an option when diamonds are not as practical, and the ring will be almost as sentimental because it will have been incorporated in our wedding ceremony.

Many of you may know that it's tough (and expensive) to re-size an eternity band.  I am concerned that I wont be able to comfortably wear it during pregnancy due to bloating and weight gain, and think it will be important to me to always wear a wedding band.  I am also thinking ahead to family vacations at the beach, changing dirty diapers, etc. Laughing 

Have any other brides done this? Or does anyone wish they would have? There is a piece of me that feels like I only want one wedding band, but am afraid down the road I may regret not having something a bit more plain and practical.

Thanks for all feedback!  I hope some of you are as excited to watch TLC tonight!   New episodes of  Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings.  I am looking forward to bride TV!

Re: Eternity Band Brides?

• Options
    That is an interesting and clever idea. Wearing all three at once will probably look nice, too!
    You are smart to be concerned with the changing size of your fingers over the years and being aware of sizing problems. The brand Memoire has this great patented technology called Memory Fit... the inside of the band has a sizing mechanism that will allow the ring to expand up to one full size... pretty ingenous!
  • Options
    I'm thinking of doing the same. Both my engagement ring and band have diamonds all around. I want to be able to wear a simple band if I'm working or outdoors for a long period of time.
  • Options
    I don't regret at all getting my eternity band but I think down the line I'll get a simple band that can be easily resized, cared for, worn alone (for example, during a pregnancy). I don't want to mess with resizing my e-ring & original band.
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards