• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

I year to go!

Oh my Godl laides, Kev and I just hit the 1 year to go mark today! This next year needs to FLY! Sorry, just needed to share my excitement, haha.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I year to go!

• Congrats on your negative one year!
  • Haha, thanks! Every has been telling me that it's going to go so quick now, so hopefully it does. I wanna wear my dress! Oh, and be married, haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HAHA I think the really weird mark will be the 1 month mark.. YIKES!

• Nice, congrats!
    Oct. '11 Siggy Challenge December: Fave Christmas Movie Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    BIO
  • Yayyy... congrats!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ME TOO!! we are date twins :D!!!

I feel like its already flying. I was speaking to my DOC today about setting up some dj appts. We are going to FLA in 2 weeks so we left it that we would schedule for after that.. but then we are in Christmas party season so we might have to do some stuff in the New Year... and by then we are like 9-10 months out!! WOO!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    244 Invited image 43 Attending image 5 Declined image Waiting on 198 image
    RSVP Date October 3, 2011
  • Thanks Ladies! When I think back on the last 8 months of the engagement, I guess it did go kinda fast. I agree, the 1 month mark will be VERY strange. Meaghann, how much of your planning do you guys have done?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Its quite exciting, I get to marry my best friend Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Look at these beautiful 1 year markers! I've been so jealous of everyone being under a year.

I was having so much fun teaching this morning that I just realized it's a year and I now have a sense of excitement and terror lol
    Last Post 7/8 Leave for Paradise 7/9 Our Beach Wedding 7/13

Planning Bio
  • JB: We have reception venue and church booked, photographer booked, hotel block and shuttle set up, day of coordinator booked.. currently working on DJ and meeting with decorators. i am going to the reception venue this weekend to take pictures of it before an event, take some measurements and such to figure out what we can do decor wise!

other than that some tiny random things, we havent selected but booked the place where the guys will rent their tuxes (got a deal if we reserved at a wedding show) and I made a thank you parasol!

how about you guys?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have venue, photographer, std's and invites, cake and sweets table are ordered, officiant, honeymoon and I know what I want the design to look like.

We know which hotel we're using but they won't block us yet. We need the decide about transportation. We are between two caterers. Oh and I kind of need a dress still lol Other than that it's lots of DIY left and things that I can't book till closer.

Planning Bio
  • i cant wait till tomorrow when my sig has less than a year, with some months and days woo!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have our venue, church, photographer, invitations, my dress, the bridesmaid dresses, all taken care of.  I know who I want to be my florist, but she won't meet with me any sooner than 6 months before the wedding.  We are just trying to figure out the cake now.  We also have our room blocks put in for, just waiting for tomorrow for the one to officially be blocked and January for the other one.  We also trying to get a good picture of the two of us for our STDs and we will have those set!  Guest list is done, just need to gather the addresses for his family.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • btw Miracle, I am a teacher too :)

Stella you have a lot done! We are also waiting on some pics.. should have our e pics back any day now so then I will get to work on the STD
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks Meaghann, although I don't feel like I have a whole lot done.  I keep hearing about all of you ladies doing stuff and we really don't have much to do yet.  We are doing our own djing, and FI has all the music on his computer, so we just have to take a weekend and sit down and start making our playlists.  Don't have much DIY stuff except for the guestbook and I want to work on that during my girls scrapbooking weekend in December.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Yay!  I also hit the -1 year mark today!  I dont have as much done as you ladies though!  Only have the venue, ceremony place, and photographer booked.  Have looked at caterers and DJs though!
  • Stella---I haven't even tried a dress on yet. Trust me you are not behind...It all works out at different paces.

Planning Bio
  • We have our ceremony and reception site, the hotel block, the DJ, the STDs mailed out, the photographer, THE DRESS!, shoes, veil, all that good stuff, our rings, and picked out our invitations, but I'm not ordering them just yet. I still have to find a florist and a cake baker. We're going to a wedding shoe next Sunday, so hopefully I can meet a few good one who won't totally blow out my budget.

Oh, and yay for a ticker that no longer says over a year to go!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards