Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Priory: Winter White Grand vs WInter White Package

Hi All,

We are trying to decide which package to go with. Has anyone on here looked at this venue and debated between the two? The basic package only lacks the 4 butlered hors d'oeuvres, the honeymoon suite and the new townhouse from what I can see. Has anyone booked one and wished they went with the other?

Thanks!

Re: Priory: Winter White Grand vs WInter White Package

• carcrashheartcarcrashheart member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    the priory was our runner up for our winter wedding. when we were contemplating between the 2 packages we were leaning towards the higher package, since it included a honeymoon suite and one other room (at least at the time it did, we figured a set of parents could have the room). does the basic package have any butler passed hors d'oeuvres? if not, i would automatically err to the grand package. i always like the touch of butler passed anything, for the sake of ambience & environment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Good point! The grand package does include 2 rooms I think, as well as the honeymoon suite and a townhouse. I do like the idea of the butlered food, but we are 30 people over on the guest list (long story short, someone threw us a shower and invited the extra people). So I'm freaking out over the budget! It might still be doable but we'll see.
  • carcrashheartcarcrashheart member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    chances are you'll end up under count anyways once people decline the RSVP anyways. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards