Hawaii

Throwing in the Towel

Ok. So I love scrapbooking  and card making and for some crazy reason I decided I wanted to make my own invitations. And I dont mean the fancycomputer graphic stuff some of you fabulous girls generate on a program bc I have no clue where I would start on that ... Its a miracle I can even manage this website :-D

That being said I have decided to handmake my Thank You notes after the stress of my wedding is over and I have more time to concentrate on them.  Soooo, do you girls have any idea on where I can order invites from? Below is a pic of my style inspiration. Thanks! You girls are the best!
BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Throwing in the Towel

• carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just go to Etsy, click on Weddings on the left side, then Invitations.  There are a lot of great invitation designers selling their stuff on there, and lots of them do pocketfold invitations.
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered my pocket folds from enveloper.com and have been really happy with them.  Worked on them all weekend actually.  I'm starting to think it's totally crazy to make my invites lol

I liked how the front was at an angle, but the inside is exactly as you showed.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    i'm using Something Blue Hawaii

http://www.somethingbluehawaii.com/

they're great to work with and very responsive. i think susan was at the last bridal expo and actually used our names on their mock ups :)

definitely check out their website and/or give her a call. she has a TON of samples at her office that you can browse through.
  • edited December 2011

I too want pocket fold invitations. I've looked through hundreds of invitations literally and could never find the exact one I wanted. I found a company called Print your party on etsy that designs them for you and send them to you on a PDF. You can then print yourself or send to a printer to print for you. They have been amazing to work with and exactly what I want and in my price range. Yay!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/printyourparty?ga_search_query=printyourparty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I TOTALLY recommend Notably Noted. They were able to recreate these super expensive, gorgeous invites I had found on another boutique site for a fraction of the cost. I ordered the pocketfolds and paper from Cards & Pockets and let Notably Noted design everything. They turned out great! 

The invitations are being printed now, I can't wait to share them with everyone. Anyway, check out www.notablynoted.com and shoot them an email- they can do anything!
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards