Florida-South Florida

Yay checks! (13 days!)

Still lots of things to do but I had my second appointment with Reina today.  Unfortunately my dress wasn't ready to go (only some of it was fixed) and I have to come back 2 days before wedding (next time I'm in town) but it should be all ready by then (crossing fingers!)  I did love my french bustle though!

I met with Monica at Reina's and bought some vases from her. She's such a cutie! and her husband is super sweet.

Immediately after my mom and I went to meet with Karla and Ivette at the Colonnade for my final walk through and because more people than expected have RSVPed no, we added a bunch of stuff. So far, we're doing champange toast, signature passed martinis, wine service with dinner, and "medianoche" sandwiches at 11:15pm. Very excited!

I also finished making my veil (I wanted to see it with the dress already made) and made a document for Karla with pictures and drawings for everything and how I want it set up on the day-of. Oh and did lots and lots of re-arranging of stuff in boxes so that it's ready to go the week of the wedding. I can't believe I don't come back here until late on the 10th!

Re: Yay checks! (13 days!)

• edited December 2011
    Wow - you're so close! I feel like I say that every post haha. You're getting so much stuff done! 
  • clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woo hoo! You are so close!! Yay for us both using Reina AND Karla! That's awesome that you're getting to add some things since you didn't get all the RSVPs you expected.
  • clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS. I didn't realize you're from Boston! Whereabouts do you live? I work downtown in the Financial District but I live up in Malden.
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  You are soooooo close!  Yay for getting to add things to the reception.  That's always nice!  Im very excited for you and cant wait to see pics and hear all about it.
  • bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alexis - I'm away from Boston for the next six months, living in Puerto Rico. When I'm here, I've lived in the same apartment in East Cambridge for about 8 years now (been in Cambridge 12 years). My fiance lives there now, and it's where I'll return when this 1-year clerkship ends in August!
  • michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am sure everything will be perfect for your wedding. The medianoche idea is great its kinda like what we have planned for the mid night snack.

Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Wow you are on a roll!  We are going to do the medianoche sandwhiches too! (They are my dad's favorite!)
  • atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sssoo close... yum media noches great check!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're right there! Yay for all the checks.
  • edited December 2011
    congrats! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards