African American Weddings

Soooooo. New Job. Bittersweet.

Hey Ladies.!

I was offered a new job today. It has nothing to do with animals. Lol. Sad face. I'm going to be so sad to leave my job, I love them and the animals and my whole job sooo much.

BUT..the sweet part. This new job is $2 extra an hour than what I was previously making. Seeing as how we have 2 growing kids, and are paying for a wedding and honeymoon, the extra money will be needed. I have to think about my kids here and take the extra money. Cause if I didn't have children, I would've said screw the extra money and stayed at my job cause I love it that much. I start on Oct. 22nd.

I still may work there, part time. Or maybe just volunteer. They'll still treat me as an employee if I volunteer, I just won't be paid, obviously. So yayyyy on the extra money for the kids and the wedding, but booooo cause I have to leave my precious 4legged loves.
May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Soooooo. New Job. Bittersweet.

• congrats :) 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats...hopefully your new job wavers over to me and MrsSmith !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Glory be to God. Congrats!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Girl... take your BLESSING...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on the new job!
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Congrats on the new job! I'm glad you will continue to volunteer as much as you can. Finding a job that you love is hard to come by. But this new one will work for you as well. God has His hand in it and had plans for you to prosper! Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_soooooo-new-job-bittersweet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8a5d2b56-a623-43a1-b13d-1887bdb49081Post:efdf2a26-2df5-438e-803f-6b5307df7b2e">Re: Soooooo. New Job. Bittersweet.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Girl... take your BLESSING...
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

THIS!!! All the way! LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Congrats on the new job, and you are starting on the best day ever My Bday so hunny it will go smooth..

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_soooooo-new-job-bittersweet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8a5d2b56-a623-43a1-b13d-1887bdb49081Post:cf6a74d4-bbe1-487c-9c61-e41e003eb4ae">Soooooo. New Job. Bittersweet.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies.! I was offered a new job today. It has nothing to do with animals. Lol. Sad face. I'm going to be so sad to leave my job, I love them and the animals and my whole job sooo much. BUT..the sweet part. This new job is $2 extra an hour than what I was previously making. Seeing as how we have 2 growing kids, and are paying for a wedding and honeymoon, the extra money will be needed. I have to think about my kids here and take the extra money. Cause if I didn't have children, I would've said screw the extra money and stayed at my job cause I love it that much. I start on Oct. 22nd. I still may work there, part time. Or maybe just volunteer. They'll still treat me as an employee if I volunteer, I just won't be paid, obviously. So yayyyy on the extra money for the kids and the wedding, but booooo cause I have to leave my precious 4legged loves.
    Posted by shano06[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_soooooo-new-job-bittersweet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8a5d2b56-a623-43a1-b13d-1887bdb49081Post:81c2b67a-f81a-4406-9a9c-9c078d4129d2">Re:Soooooo. New Job. Bittersweet.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats...hopefully your new job wavers over to me and MrsSmith !
    Posted by msbdumas[/QUOTE]

Yes! 

Congrats on the new job!
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards