Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Advice for a style?

So I'm having a themed wedding, Teatime in wonderland. I'm going to be the Chesire Cat, and everyone keeps asking me about my hair! The only thing is the ears i have are on a headband and I have no idea what i'm going to do with my hair. I have typical African American Hair, but i usually get it relaxed so that it's straight. Any suggestions or ideas?

Re: Advice for a style?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_hair-411-pantene_advice-for-a-style?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:f05386ae-e822-4076-916f-0d897a736679Discussion:cd9c5ae6-9ea1-4e4e-99b3-2141992a882ePost:7ace065b-90ad-4d3f-b6ce-9b9faa90da74">Advice for a style?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I'm having a themed wedding, Teatime in wonderland. I'm going to be the Chesire Cat, and everyone keeps asking me about my hair! The only thing is the ears i have are on a headband and I have no idea what i'm going to do with my hair. I have typical African American Hair, but i usually get it relaxed so that it's straight. Any suggestions or ideas?
    Posted by yazarrie[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>WHICH COLOR ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? BECAUSE THE CAT HAS PURPLE AND THE OTHER GREY AND BLACK. EITHER WAY YOUR HAIR MUST BE STRAIGHT BACK WITH SOFT WAVES AND A HINT OF SLICED HIGHLIGHTS (HORIZONTAL) IN THE FRONT OF YOUR HAIR.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards