Ohio-Toledo

Catering

Hi all!

My fiance and I are looking at a few reception sites that allow for outside catering. We'd really like to have Italian food for our dinner. Do any of you have any recommendations (both restaurant and private catering)? Thanks!

Re: Catering

• edited December 2011

This was a discussion on the board not too long ago.  I think we came up with:

Stranahan
    Seagate Centre
    Franciscan @ Lourdes
    Space 237
    a lodge in Holland

I think that was it.

We are date twins! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • amerie1317amerie1317 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! We've got a location in mind, we're looking for catering ideas at the moment. So I guess my main question is does anyone have any suggestions for a caterer?
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard that Michaels Catering is really good...but I don't know for certain. 

As far as restaurants...I don't know if they do catering or not, but we're having our RD at Zia's mainly because FI's family is all Italian...and they RAVED about how good they're food was.  That may be an option for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Our caterer was Dianne Westhoven and she was FABULOUS!!  We've been married for almost 8 months, and people still tell me how great our food was.  It was so delicious and we had so many leftovers -- we ate for almost 2 weeks afterward.  She's also very reasonably priced and great to work with.  She's in Swanton and her number is (419) 779-0765.

A close runner-up in our caterer search was Ida's Catering.  She was also very reasonable and great to work with.  She just had a few more fees, that's why we didn't go with her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Forgot to mention, I don't know how many guests you're talking about, but we had Calvino's cater our rehearsal dinner.  They have some of the best Italian food in the city IMO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards