Kentucky-Louisville

Rehearsal Dinner

Hey I was wondering if any of guys know a good place to have a rehearsal dinner
Anniversary

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• I had mine at the new room above the BBC dowtown. It is awesome up there and the food was wonderful too. They have a great video and sound set up. I had no complaints.
  • We did our rehearsal dinner at Buca Di Beppo and they were amazing!  Good food, good service and willing to work with us on our budget.
  • We are having ours in the new loft at the Gillespie and just having it catered.
  • I've been to a rehearsal at Buca and was pretty impressed.  Still deciding on this aspect myself.
  • Bristol, The Old Spaghetti Factory, Macaroni Grill, The Cheesecake Factory, Tumbleweed on the river, Captain's Quarters, Pat's Steakhouse, Martini's. I'm still trying to figure out where to have mine as well. Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HANDS DOWN- go to Bistro 301! They have great food and awesome service. I have been a guest and a photographer there for rehearsal dinners (and I frequently dine there). Call them and ask for Leo :) Tell them Sheryll Lynne sent you. Seriously, best Diablo Pasta dish ever. 
  • Also, depending on your style- Hillbilly Tea is a fabulous place. They just opened up their second floor. 

Ask for Kyle or Carter :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards