Wedding Woes

Wake up!!!

It's so quiet.  Randoms:

-I'm trying to dehydrate strawberries in the oven.  M2 loves the berries in cereal so I hope this works. 

-I can't wait to hear how donuts with dad went at preschool. 

- Why is there nothing on tv tonight?  It's all repeats

- Perez Hilton is a dad?

Re: Wake up!!!

• WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    mine:

-i'm not a fan of those tuna pouches. they have a short shelf life, and we don't eat that much tuna salad here. plus the portions are small. the only benefit is that you don't have to drain any liquid. but, you have to mess up a fork trying to scrape out the insides of the pouch.

-i'm planning a romantic dinner for tomorrow night at home, but i am thinking about the food so much that i might want it tonight. sadly, we already have turkey burgers in the fridge for tonight, and turkey burgers are not the same as steaks.

-i just spent $250+ on 8 pairs of shoes for H and the kid on 6pm.com and i wish i bought more. it's the most i ever spent on that site, and i may pull a DG and just return half of it after seeing how they all fit. when i look at the regular price, i wonder, people really pay upwards of $75 for a pair of sneakers for a toddler? good for them!  i'll happily pay 40-80% off for last season's sneakers.
  • -Perez Hilton huh?  I saw that yesterday.  I love that curly headed dude. 

-H got a new job.  This makes job #2 in 6 months.  He applied for this job last March, was told he didn't make the list, was called back in December and is now leaving job that he hasn't made the probationary period.

-This new job possibly makes it easier for me to work my way up from Part Time to Full Time where I'm at. 

-Newest niece and new job compounds the fact that H and I won't be having babies any earlier than 2 years from now.
  • How are you feeling about that O?

WZ- I like the salmon pouches to make salmon patties.  I meant to by tuna at the store today.
  • It's actually what he wants to do rather than a stepping stone.  He just figured it would take several years to get there rather than 11 months.  Now?  He's thrilled and I can't help but support him.  And I'm honest with him about things, we just approach things differently.  I'm a cheerleader and he's a thinker/researcher.

• I did strawberries in the oven..I did decide to sprinkle them w/ cinnamon sugar.  They were kinda leathery and I lvoed them.
    no one else in my family did.

I bought milk and a bottle of wine for our snow day...the wine is untouched and I can open it tonight, yay!

I ahve a huge zit under my nose and it hurts and I want to poke it but it'd look like I was picking my nose.

Peopel who don't read their emails piss me off.
  • I have wanted to do more wood burning all week and just haven't had the energy to. I'm hoping to suck it up and work on it tonight.

I'm already plotting what is coming with me to the hospital next week.

I need there to be madatory nap time at work every day. It is necessary.
  • -I got almost 6 hours of sleep last night before DD woke me up to eat. I also started back to exrecise today and consequently am feeling really good.

- DD however is not. She is a little stuffy with a bit of a cough. Night before last it kicked in and she did not sleep well, hence last night's leep a thon. Weare snuggling right now.

-I started unpacking boxes yesterday, woo!
  • Burning wood? That's what she said!

We finally settled on a date - YAY! Now to plan. Yikes!!
  • wz: have you considered just squirting the tuna in your mouth to avoid dirtying a fork?
  • it's not a tube of tuna, and if i do try to squeeze it out like toothpaste, i get nowhere fast.
  • GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I bet somewhere there is tunapaste.

*off to google while drinking wine*
  • In Response to Re:Wake up!!!:[QUOTE]Burning wood? That's what she said!We finally settled on a date YAY! Now to plan. Yikes!! Posted by FlaNYtattoogirl[/QUOTE]
    I don't know what you think you are doing or how you hacked into my other name but, I know who you are!
  • edited March 2013
    My bad - I forgot I had this account because I stay logged in on my phone and forgot my password when I wanted to check the Knot for cool stories. I still want to know who hacked my other account. Not gonna happen! I know who you are!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_wake-up-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:309224de-7cf8-45d1-8711-ff2ab0ddc5b5Post:f5eb4f7d-060a-436f-b84b-32d364a2b0e6">Re: Wake up!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My bad - I forgot I had this account because I stay logged in on my phone and forgot my password when I wanted to check the Knot for cool stories. I still want to know who hacked my other account. Not gonna happen! I know who you are!!!
    Posted by FlaNYtattoogirl[/QUOTE]

Who ever this is, seriously needs to get a life!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards