North Carolina

Good Morning!

It's Thursday! That means Friday is tomorrow... woop woop!

Anything exciting going on today with you all? I'm getting my bike today, and also hope to have all of my stuff out of my apartment and into FI's place too... it seems like that's never going to happen! I'm also at a loss as to where to PUT all of the stuff from my place at his place. There's literally no room and he is really attached to every speck of dust in his house and does not want to get rid of anything...

Ahh the joys of the almost-marrieds. :)

Anyway, good morning ladies, hope you all are having a great day!
-- C
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good Morning!

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!

FI and I are thisclose to booking our honeymoon.  I'm pretty dang excited about it.

I'm very ready for the weekend.

Hope you all have a great day!

• janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  Nothing going on my way, except for a work meeting at 10:00 that I am not wanting to go to!

AGGG!  Is it not Friday yet!
    panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning! Today is my Friday. I have to close tonight (2-10), but then I'm off Friday-Sunday.

DH and I are going over to a friend's house for dinner tomorrow night, and then we've made the decision to go "close out" our registry at Bed, Bath and Beyond. We're using our 10% coupon (in addition to the regular coupons) to buy several things we didn't receive as gifts - including the Dyson! :) YIPPEE!
  • TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Not much going on for me today but wanted to say hi. I'm just working then gym right after work. Fun times! Glad tomorrow is Friday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SassyPants150SassyPants150 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning all!

I'm with everyone else...bring on the weekend!

Got a busy day with appointments...and I WILL be going to Zumba tonight...MUST go to workout! 

Hopefully going to sign a big order today...that would make me the hero today.  I actually got a compliment at work today from the boss (also Future FIL) which nearly caused me to have a heart attack in the floor. 

I can't believe how close the wedding is...it seems far away but in reality...its just barely over a month! Whoa!

Hope everyone enjoys their day as we get closer to the weekend!

Favorite thing about fall...Florida Football!

What's cookin'? BFP: May 16, 2011 DD born January 19, 2012 | Chart BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary imageBabyName Ticker

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just realized (in the elevator as I was going downstairs to the snack bar for a soda) that I'm wearing brown pants and black shoes.

Also, the cashier at the snack bar is blind (that's a whole different issue), and right when I walked up to the register she walked away to ask someone a question.  So I was standing there waiting on her, but she couldn't see that I was there...it was awkward.

It's going to be one of those days, isn't it?
  • edited December 2011
    Looks like another hot, sunny day!  I'm gonna try to get some yard work accomplished today...even though it's so warm!  Hope everyone has a great day!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good afternoon. I'm slightly frustrated. 4 hours & $132 later the car finally passed inspection. Inspections are really expensive here ($80) and inspectors are very picky! You only have to get your state car inspection once though so at least we don't have to deal with this every year. 
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Afternoon!  Too funny about you moving into FI's place as my FI moved into mine about 4 months ago (I moved back in with my parents until after the wedding) and all of his stuff is still in my garage!  He's starting to complain about it so I think we'll be spending a weekend going through it all but it's too hot to do it now.  :-) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards