Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Print shop in Pittsburgh

Well, I finished my STDs and now I am just trying to find a reasonably priced place to get them printed. The problem is, I don't live it Pittsburgh so all I have to use is the ever-so-trusty Google to search. Needless to say, I'm striking out there.

So my question is - does anyone know a place I can take my STD designs and get them printed for fairly inexpensively? They are going to be 4x8 cards that I will need to get color printed front and back.

A while back, Bri gave me a suggestion that seemed great, except it was a bit far (in Greenburg). I still have yet to call them, and was holding out for something a bit closer to Pittsburgh. Any other suggestions/ideas would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

Re: Print shop in Pittsburgh

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but I've used Alpha Graphics before for a business related print job.  The quality was nice and I don't remember them being too expensive.

I know they have many locations throughout Pittsburgh.  HTH!

ETA: I printed my STDs through Vistaprint and was really happy with the quality and price of the cards.  Might be an option for you.  You are able to upload your images and print color on both sides.  They always run "50 free post card" specials. 
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks M! I basically need full color printed on the front and back of a 4x8 card... I would do it myself but my printer isn't the best and I can't figure out how to get it printed on the front and back... I'll look them up and give them a call! Thanks

Here is what I need printed:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    try abc prints on fourth ave, they are really reasonally priced I use them for printing school projects.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards