Iowa-Des Moines

Puttin on the hitz dj

Has anyone heard of Puttin on the Hitz for a Dj or used them?

Re: Puttin on the hitz dj

• medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They were my 2nd choice for DJ service. I looked them up on BBB and they had no complaints. I emailed them from their website, and they responded very fast, and were very nice. They even offered a discount if you book far enough out.

HTH
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    Awsome thanks!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    We used them. No complaints, but not blown away either. We didn't have many people on the dance floor, which probably had more to do w/ our crowd than the DJ.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • djsupermikedjsupermike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't booked yet, I would love to give you a quote.
    www.liquiddigitalentertainment.com
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-des-moines_puttin-hitz-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:80Discussion:c71c5215-c804-4dcb-9cec-b7d5bbeef694Post:5a120eb8-7cdf-4cd1-81f4-27b8ffe5394d">Re: Puttin on the hitz dj</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you haven't booked yet, I would love to give you a quote.
    Posted by djsupermike[/QUOTE]

DJ Mike, This is the 2nd time I have told you that Vendors are not allowed on The Knot boards. I do not believe that Brides would like to use a DJ Service that does not know how to follow simple rules posted when you signed up for a username.
    Please do not come back to the Des Moines boards again. You have been reported and soon to be banned.
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure who "Mike the DJ" is but I can assure you he's not associated with Puttin' on the Hitz. In my opinion, it's very unprofessional to "jump-in" on another vendor's chat to solicit business.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards