Florida-South Florida

Outdoor ceremony and indoor reception under $20,000????

Can anyone help me find a place that includes everything under $20,000?? I will have 100-150 people coming. The wedding will be outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Any suggestions???

Re: Outdoor ceremony and indoor reception under $20,000????

• njonusasnjonusas member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    You may want to look into Cocoplum.  Their packages offer food, drinks, photography, wedding cake, and dj, for about $115 per person.  I went to check it out a few weeks ago and the main room is very pretty.  They also do ceremonies outdoors.  

I also recommend checking out Events on a Budget- they are an event planning company that has something called a "Wedding in a Box."  They put together a package for you that includes just about everything for about the price you're looking to spend- and that includes stuff like photography, videography, invitations, transportation, etc.  The only thing not included is venue rental fee.  The only reason I ended up not going with this option is because you're limited in your vendor selection.  But it's really great for brides on a budget!  HTH
  • AMYM312AMYM312 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    The players club in Wellington
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • - The Coral Gables Women's Club
    - The Palmetto Village Center (you can bring in all your own vendors)
    - Cauley Sqaure
    - The Ronald W. Shane Center (you can bring in all your own vendors) and it's a waterfront venue
    - Thallatta Estate (you can bring your own vendors....I believe but I'm pretty sure you can!)
    - Killian Palms Country Club
    - Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
  • Check out Fetes and Events.  They are a one stop shop and will give you a package deal that includes all of your vendors and even venue, and they have a very wide range of venues they offer.  I didn't use them b/c I wanted to select my own vendors, specially the caterer, but they have great prices
  • FIU Graham center, Marriott Biscayne Bay, Skyy Lounge at Bank of America Building, Doral Marriott (or soon to be Trump Doral)
    *** TTC since 10/2010 (no planned bc since 2007) Me (31) Sept 2012 - DX Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 8/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good; hypothyroidism; DH (35) SA Normal Clomid 50mg, trigger
    10/2012 BFFN 1st cycle on clomid 50mg w/trigger shot, progesterone level 19.7, cd28 - hcg level 0.
    ***12/2012 Cycle #25 TTA break until March 2013***
    3T Jan2013 Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Winter image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    OB/GYN=expertise in pregnancy/labor; RE=expertise in getting pregnant. (read this on someone's post, feel free to PM me to give you credit) I'm so glad I have a RE on my team. Consult a RE after 1 year under 35yo; 6 months 35yo+
  • luvelynicluvelynic member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Doubletree Grand biscayne bay, Hillcrest country club
  • Don't laugh but The Palm Beach Zoo-- they do really stunning, fun, and unique events!! I had my whole wedding planned there before I decided to move it to Orlando! :)

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I second the CocoPlum......BEAUTIFUL venue.....
  • So glad I stumbled upon this message board.  I was going to ask a similar question and I have an appt. to see the Cocoplum this Saturday.  Thanks for head's up about venues in South FL! 
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Benvenuto. We are having it there and paying $72 a person for EVERYTHING!!
  • Catsai...does everything mean food, drinks and linens.  I am trying to find somewhere that will do EVERYTHING for me...ceremony, reception, food, drinks, linens, photo, dj, flowers...

I am going to meet with someone at Benvenuto on Sat. and was hoping they'd have a COMPLETE package (I'm lazy, lol)
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards