Attire & Accessories Forum

CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

Re: CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

• First United Methodist Church,reception is at The Tides Estate North Haledon,NJ I'll be wearing Lulu Townsend bridal Valissa pumps in ivory
  • Where is your wedding?
    Our wedding will be in St. Petersburg Florida at the St. Pete Museum of Fine Arts!

What type of shoes are you wearing?
    I am wearing silver high heels that are blinged out, and then I'll have sparkly sandals to change into later in the night.

•  Where is your wedding?                      Fenway Park, 11.11.12!
    What type of shoes are you wearing?  Royal blue Me Too pumps
  • CafePress Birday Flip Flop Giveaway!!!
    My wedding is in Perrysburg Ohio
    I will be wearing heals, only an inch. Don't want hurting feet at the end of the day.
  • Where is your wedding?
    Our wedding is taking place in the  Niverville Heritage Centre

What type of shoes are you wearing? My FI & I are wearing Converse Sneakers for our wedding :)

• My wedding is going to be at Bonita Golf Course in San Diego, CA. I am going to be wearing flip flops. I had knee surgery a few years ago and I have not been able to wear any type of heels.
  • edited July 2012
    Our Ceremony is at Owen's Chapel in Brentwood, TN and our Reception is at the Westubury House on th Square in Columbia, TN. As far shoes I plan on wearing heels when I walk down the isle then switching to flats!
  • My wedding will be at Havens Memorial Park in Leavenworth KS. I will be wearing a brown lace flat.
  • Our wedding will be in the Tri- Cities in Michigan. I have not yet found shoes but I will be looking for something with little to no heal :)
  • My wedding is on the coast in Copper Harbor, Michigan. 
    I'm going to be wearing dark blue kitten heels with blue feathers and bling on the toe straps.

• Where is your wedding? At the eagles club in Rochester Minnesota

What type of shoes are you wearing? Hot pink sparkly flats! Laughing

• Where is your wedding? Indianapolis, IN

What type of shoes are you wearing? Peep toe, 1.5inch heel

• In Response to CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway!

Brides name: Cynthia Love
    Grooms name: Rob Anselmo

We are having our ceremony and reception at The Cranwell Resort & Spa in Lee, MA. Our colors are coral and light yellow. As for shoes, I am still deciding. However, will be changing into flip flops afer pictures!

• Where is your wedding? Schiller Park, IL

What type of shoes are you wearing? Silver, 4 in heels w/ bling!

• In Response to CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway!

My wedding is going to be held outdoors at the Allen Centennial Gardens in Madison, WI. I will be wearing flip flops along with my bridesmaids, it is an outdoor laidback theme :)
  • My wedding is at Hanover tavern in Hanover Virginia and I will be wearing flats during the wedding and flip flops after!!!
  • In Response to CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!:
    Getting married in the mountains of Colorado and wearing some champagne colored heels. Would definitely love these for the reception!
  • kb1708kb1708 member
    First Comment
    My wedding is at Foggy Mountain Lodge in Stahlstown, PA on August 4, 2012. I am wearing hot pink Jessica Simpson pumps with a 4" heel!
  • Where is your wedding? Our wedding will be at the Sacred Heart Music Center in Duluth, MN.

What type of shoes are you wearing? I'm wearing ivory shoes with small (approx. 2 inch) heels purchased at DSW.

• edited July 2012
    My wedding is going to be at fancy Rio Bravo Country Club in Bakersfild, CA by the mountains. Wearing short heels.
  • edited July 2012
    The wedding will be at St. Margaret Mary, Pittsburgh Pa! I want a pair of high heels with LOTS of Sparkles, therefore I would love these flip flops for the nite!! Ha!
  • Getting married in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I'll be wearing a pair of Badgley Mischka Bryant heels. They're 3.5" tall so I could definitely use a pair of flip flops!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our wedding is in Groton, CT and I'm wearing glittery gold ballet flats!
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where is your wedding? We are getting married in Harrisville, WV

What type of shoes are you wearing? I'm wearing ivory wedge flip flops :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where is your wedding?

My wedding is going to be at Bear's Best Golf Course in Las Vegas, NV

What type of shoes are you wearing?

I will be wearing blue high heels underneath my dress to incorporate with the something blue theme

• Where is your wedding? Golden, CO
    What shoes am I wearing? 3.5" royal blue heels and looking for some flip flops to change into later! 
  • Where is your wedding? Monroe & Trumbull, CT (hotel reception - Trumbull Marriott)
    What type of shoes are you wearing? low pumps off-white

• Wedding is outdoors in Portsmouth, NH Shoes are a pair from Payless that I straussed out with blue rhinestones.
    85image 71image 14image
  • Wedding is outdoors in Portsmouth, NH Shoes are a pair from Payless that I straussed out with blue rhinestones.
    85image 71image 14image
  • lukkyle03lukkyle03 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Our wedding will be in Indianapolis, at a country club, and I'm not sure what kind of shoes I'll be wearing yet! Love these flip flops - I will definitely be wearing flips during our dancing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards