Florida-West Coast

Florists -- What's Reasonable and Why?

Hi, there,

We've got what I think is a pretty low budget for flowers, and although I feel it should be doable, I really have no idea.

Before I start calling every recommended florist on the board, what's the difference between the low-price florist and the high-price one? With a DJ, for example, I can point to sound system quality, length of time onsite at the venue, years experience and reputation. With florists, I have to admit I have no idea. If it looks pretty and fits our budget, I'll be happy.

Thank you again!:)
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Florists -- What's Reasonable and Why?

• mitchsbridemitchsbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most basically, it all boils down to the flowers you choose.  If you want orchids or peonies, or any flower out of season, it's going to cost you a lot more than the standard wedding flowers.

I don't know how tight your budget is, but I'd suggest you talk to Stephanie at Fishhawk Florists.  She works with all budgets.  If that's still too much, you can always consider ordering the bouquets premade by an online florist like Costco or Sams Club, etc.
  • questvcquestvc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I will 2nd FishHawk Weddings...they are truely amazing girls.  Stephanie did the floral centerpieces for my Bridal Shower that was held in Tampa and the job that she did was out of this WORLD!

HTH!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards