Rhode Island

JamesMurphy

I have a meeting with James Murphy Photography tomorrow.  Anyone using them?  Any feedback before I book?

Re: JamesMurphy

• edited December 2011
    I've heard nothing but good things...
  • edited December 2011
    I just booked with him!  He and his wife Tana were very nice when we met with them, we haven't had any pictures taken yet but based on his pics online I feel confident that we are in good hands.   :^)  Not to mention his prices and packages can't be beat!! 
  • jennabobjennabob member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im another JMP bride....LOVE THEM!!! E pics on June 6th!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I used him for my engagement pictures, and they came out so well. We have so many of them framed around our home. I am thrilled to also have him shoot at our wedding. They are fun and I am sure you will love them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    thanks girls! meeting went well!  think were going to book them too!
  • edited December 2011
    he's my photag for our 7/11 wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    We adore Jim and his wife (who is his assistant) and are using them for our 10.10.10 wedding.  His packages offered the most for the best price - and the photos are really incredible. Our engagement session is next month and we cannot wait! I don't think you can go wrong with booking him. 
  • chantz2387chantz2387 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked him for our July 2011 wedding. Jim and Tana are so nice. Our engagement pics are scheduled for this July. I think their prices are great too and the pictures are beautiful!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards