New Jersey

Affordable Photographer in NJ

Does anyone know of any good photographers that are affordable?  My fiance and I don't want to spend more than $3500 - which hopefully includes an album.  We were trying to stick within a smaller budget so any help would be great!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Affordable Photographer in NJ

• mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We paid that price when we booked our photographer in fall 2009. That price didn't include an album, but it includes all the rights to the photos (so I made us an album on Mpix.com), plus he's just an awesome guy: http://mattraineyweddings.com/
  • NJgurl19NJgurl19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Jason Rhee he is the one that I'm using and his prices are less than that with an album!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_affordable-photographer-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:8619390c-9dae-465e-b246-b13062cf6a6dPost:188a38e1-8685-42e0-a104-8a941aa65b0c">Re: Affordable Photographer in NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check out Jason Rhee he is the one that I'm using and his prices are less than that with an album!
    Posted by NJgurl19[/QUOTE]

ditto on Jason Rhee we are also looking into Robert Wayne he is in that price range as well.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am another knottie who is using Jason Rhee. He is reasonable with everything that he includes in the packages.
  • kozacskozacs member
    edited December 2011
    I am also going with Jason Rhee, you can get albums, prints, engagement photos, etc in that budget!
  • edited December 2011
    Sean Patrick Photography- starts at 2500 with a 2500 credit that can be used on albums.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, everyone!  This was very helpful!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • GolfChick78GolfChick78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely look at Robert Wayne Photography.  He's less than $2k to shoot and the kind of albums you can get with the rest of your budget will amaze you; top-of-the-lijne, Hollywood-rich-and-famous caliber albums.

That and we really like his style of photography and think he's a real good guy.
  • edited December 2011
    We're also using Robert Wayne Photography.  For $3500, you can do very well with him.  GolfChick is right about his albums; real hgh end stuff at prices that were the same or below what other photographers showed us for more average albums.

And no packages; it's all ala carte.  A $3500 budget will go very far there.
  • wedwed11wedwed11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Ahmet Ze but he prices are a little higher than your budget but I looked at Garden State photography and they had prices in your range.
  • carlaspeedcarlaspeed member
    edited December 2011
    We used Rachael Frederick www.rememberwhendigital.com, we love our wedding pics and I highly recommend her, she will work with your budget!

Here are our pics!

http://www.rememberwhendigital.com/Carla&Dragi/Welcome.html
  • inkulio73inkulio73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how any photographer can charge less than $3500 with a high quality album and make any money.  I bet you those people will be out of business in a couple years.
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely check out Jason Rhee.
    September 2011 Brides Siggy Challenge: Reception Venue imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Just wanted to give an update -  Made an appointment to meet Jason Rhee and Daniel Moyer.  Thanks again for your help everyone!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rubyfrubyf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Studio Phoenix in Manalapan.  Ask for Dave! They are having a 20% off sale right now. Let me know if you want me to FWD you their coupon by email
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards