Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

GTG Update (wedding bag without an owner)

We just closed up on the latest GTG, and man was it a blast!  We had quite a few new girls from the board attend and some oldies (sadly, meaning me) there, too. The big DIY project was making jewelry, but mostly we just chatted and looked at wedding pictures and videos. Sadly, no one thought to bust out a camera.  :(

On a side note, someone left a brown and green tote bag with wedding materials in it.  It feels lonely without it's owner.  Please PM me so we can work out a time for you to take it home.

Re: GTG Update (wedding bag without an owner)

• edited December 2011
    ahhh. I fell asleep today (I've had a migraine all weekend) and woke up around 6.  So sad I missed it!  How was it all?

Any good crafts? Who all showed up? :)
  • newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That bag would be me :)  So sorry about that!  I didn't realize it until I was leaving my visit with my friend and heading up to my parents to visit with them that I had left it there.  I'll PM you with my e-mail address and phone number!

Thanks for hosting and it was great to meet all of you!
  • laura_fettlaura_fett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the zoo with my family, and we stayed there way later than I expected, so sorry I missed it. Hope everyone had a good time!
  • KittE7KittE7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sigh - prior commitments kept me... first I had a work meeting (blech), followed by a lil GTG w/a friend & asked her to be my "personal attendant"!  Unfortunately, I overbooked myself, and was late to my aftn-GTG w/my MOH... 
    I bet it was a blast!  I promise I'll try to come to the July one!  (as long as it's not on a Twins' home game day...)
    eight twenty-seven ten
    reviews to come, i promise
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards